Author Topic: *New* Fast and Furious secrets from government emails...Sharyl Attkisson  (Read 1128 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
*New* Fast and Furious secrets from government emails

by sattkisson   on June 7, 2017 in Fast and Furious, News   

Justice Department officials were panicked and angered by news coverage
    Privately, Congressional Democrats considered Fast and Furious investigation to be legitimate
    “They don’t see the whole effort as a ‘witch hunt'”
    The Justice Department called the facts a “moving target,” as officials continually revised their public responses
    Officials repeatedly denied press accounts that proved true

Six years late, we have new insight into the government’s secretive Fast and Furious operation in which federal agents purposely let thousands of assault rifles and other weapons be trafficked from the U.S. to Mexican drug cartels, where they were used in many murders and other crimes.

more
https://sharylattkisson.com/new-fast-and-furious-secrets-from-government-emails/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This is criminal.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
It's always worse than you think.

Pick any government scandal you want, or government program, or release of "information": It's always worse than you think.  And I blame the media.

The reason is people in power are always going to push the envelope and then some if they feel they can get away with it.  With a fawning media doing their downfield blocking those in positions of power fully understand they have a blank check.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This is criminal.

ABSOLUTELY! And not a damned thing will be done about it!

Here's the full committee report:  https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/2017-FINAL-REPORT.pdf
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hondo69

Here's a little side note that almost no one knows about but is in fact a critical element to these investigations.

Shortly after the Benghazi scandal broke the Obama administration decide to rework the the rules as they pertain to whistle-blowers.  According to the Wall Street Journal article at the time, these new rules were specifically designed to be both ambiguous and confusing, leaving those affected in a legal grey area.  Lawyers who examined the new rules stated it was all a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo but one thing was clear - without a doubt the new rules removed the legal protections that previously existed.

Ever wonder why we never heard from the survivors of Benghazi when they were doing a Congressional investigation?

Offline dfwgator

It's always worse than you think.

Pick any government scandal you want, or government program, or release of "information": It's always worse than you think.  And I blame the media.

The reason is people in power are always going to push the envelope and then some if they feel they can get away with it.  With a fawning media doing their downfield blocking those in positions of power fully understand they have a blank check.

And the media picks and chooses which scandals to cover, always to the benefit of the Democrats.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Here's a little side note that almost no one knows about but is in fact a critical element to these investigations.

Shortly after the Benghazi scandal broke the Obama administration decide to rework the the rules as they pertain to whistle-blowers.  According to the Wall Street Journal article at the time, these new rules were specifically designed to be both ambiguous and confusing, leaving those affected in a legal grey area.  Lawyers who examined the new rules stated it was all a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo but one thing was clear - without a doubt the new rules removed the legal protections that previously existed.

Ever wonder why we never heard from the survivors of Benghazi when they were doing a Congressional investigation?

Interesting, and I have wondered about the survivors.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

And the one we did here from (Gregory Hicks) had his career destroyed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajmNFLEserY
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 02:59:23 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline anubias

"We have intel on McCain?"

Why yes.  I believe you did and do.

Offline Hondo69

And the one we did here from (Gregory Hicks) had his career destroyed!

Let's not forget what happened to Sharyl Attkisson.  If that doesn't send a chill up your spine nothing will.

Offline Hondo69

People complain all the time about the Military Industrial Complex, and they should.

What we rarely hear about is the Media Industrial Complex that aids and abets criminals of all types, as long as they are Democrats.  There's a war playing out in America and it's happening before our very eyes.

Offline dfwgator

People complain all the time about the Military Industrial Complex, and they should.

What we rarely hear about is the Media Industrial Complex that aids and abets criminals of all types, as long as they are Democrats.  There's a war playing out in America and it's happening before our very eyes.

He tried to warn us.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFvT_qEZJf8

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Let's not forget what happened to Sharyl Attkisson.  If that doesn't send a chill up your spine nothing will.

Yes indeed! Thankfully SHE landed on her feet!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
ABSOLUTELY! And not a damned thing will be done about it!

Here's the full committee report:  https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/2017-FINAL-REPORT.pdf
If ever there was any doubt about staged impromptu interviews, let that be dispelled now:

Even more damning:

Controling the Media side of the whitewash...
and

This lady should get the Medal of Freedom, the Pullitzer, and a few other awards  :patriot:
READ EVERYTHING AT THE LINK!!
In the meantime, people who were sworn to uphold the Law, who were granted the Public Trust, the ultimate dirty cops, should get secure Federal accommodations for the rest of their smarmy days. The argument can be made, considering the activities in Mexico and the US of the Drug Cartels, that these people aided and abetted enemies of the United States in Time of War. We have had a 'War on Drugs' since Reagan. The Cartels are engaged in illegal operations against the citizens of the United States, and in arming those Cartels, not only have Americans been harmed, but untold murder and mayhem unleashed, using arms from this 'operation' on the Citizens of the Estados Unidos Mexicanos. This is an international crime.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 06:45:58 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
If ever there was any doubt about staged impromptu interviews, let that be dispelled now:

Even more damning:

Controling the Media side of the whitewash...
and

This lady should get the Medal of Freedom, the Pullitzer, and a few other awards  :patriot:
READ EVERYTHING AT THE LINK!!
In the meantime, people who were sworn to uphold the Law, who were granted the Public Trust, the ultimate dirty cops, should get secure Federal accommodations for the rest of their smarmy days. The argument can be made, considering the activities in Mexico and the US of the Drug Cartels, that these people aided and abetted enemies of the United States in Time of War. We have had a 'War on Drugs' since Reagan. The Cartels are engaged in illegal operations against the citizens of the United States, and in arming those Cartels, not only have Americans been harmed, but untold murder and mayhem unleashed, using arms from this 'operation' on the Citizens of the Estados Unidos Mexicanos. This is an international crime.

:amen: 

Well said and every word true!

- J. R. R. Tolkien