Author Topic: Mr. Nunes Went To Washington... Victor Davis Hanson  (Read 489 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mr. Nunes Went To Washington... Victor Davis Hanson
« on: June 08, 2017, 12:38:52 pm »

Mr. Nunes Went To Washington

6/8/2017 12:00:00 AM - Victor Davis Hanson

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., the now-controversial chair of the House Intelligence Committee, is a bit different from what Washington expects in its politicians.

He grew up in the agricultural cornucopia of the Central Valley of California -- fruits, vegetables, beef, dairy products and fibers -- the concrete expression of a myriad of hard-working ethnic groups. Their diverse ancestors fled poverty and occasional horrors in Armenia, Basque Country, Greece, Japan, Mexico, Portugal, the Punjab, Southeast Asia and the Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Central to this mix of immigrants, farmers and ranchers is a valley culture of pragmatism, bluntness and tenacity.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/victordavishanson/2017/06/08/mr-nunes-went-to-washington-n2337670
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Re: Mr. Nunes Went To Washington... Victor Davis Hanson
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 01:16:48 pm »
I hope Rep. Nunes has a safe place to stash his family because the media won't give him a free pass for long.