Author Topic: Addressing Canada, Obama is out of ideas  (Read 478 times)

rangerrebew

Addressing Canada, Obama is out of ideas
« on: June 08, 2017, 09:31:06 am »
June 8, 2017
Addressing Canada, Obama is out of ideas
By Monica Showalter

In his latest jet-setting travels, this time to Canada, President Obama warned of 'authoritarianism' taking hold, in what his media ally, CNN, helpfully revealed was a veiled attack on President Trump. Politics for Obama, doesn't seem to stop at the water's edge. In his frustrated ex-presidency, it appears he really is determined to be The Backseat Driver in Chief, and is about as useful.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/06/addressing_canada_obama_is_out_of_ideas.html#ixzz4jOxtfOtG
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Addressing Canada, Obama is out of ideas
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 09:50:41 am »
“I am convinced the future does not belong to strongmen." - Barak Hussein Obama
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." -Barak Hussein Obama
Obama seems to misunderstand 'the future' quite often.

Obama, obviously, has at least some sympathy for Muslim terrorists. After every Islamic terrorist attack, Obama is always one of the first to rush to a microphone and apologize for the terrorists and their "reasons" at best, and at worst he will condemn the very people the terrorist are murdering saying that it was their fault somehow, or that they 'deserved it' for whatever reason he can come up with.

What could possibly be more of a 'strongman' group, than Obama's fellow travelers in the Muslim Brotherhood? Is he saying that ISIS, Taliban, Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, Turkey, Boko Haram, and countless other Islamic groups, have no future? Or, is he saying that the West, while currently under attack, should refuse to stand strong against terrorists? Is he saying that the Trump administration is worse than the ISIS and Taliban regimes for which he shows understanding and tolerance? What is he saying?

This phrase, “I am convinced the future does not belong to strongmen.", makes no sense in light of his own sympathies and the Islamic groups he seems to support. He should be asked to clarify this confused and ambiguous statement. However, I doubt that will ever happen.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 09:56:58 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.