Author Topic: I helped prosecute Watergate. Comey’s statement is sufficient evidence for an obstruction of justice case.  (Read 3107 times)

Offline skeeter

@Cripplecreek
@AbaraXas

Very fine statement.  I am sick of hearing "but Obama did this...." but Hillary did this...", but Nixon did this...", "but Bush did this...", but "Bill Clinton did this...".  The president today is Trump and changing the subject to someone else, is deflecting.

Yes, it is deflecting. For starters, there's actual evidence of crimes possibly committed by Hillary & Obama whereas there is absolutely zero zip nada of a violation of any statute in Trumps case.

So by all means lets stop comparing.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
No one will be more responsible for the crimes of tomorrow than those who scream about the crimes of the past to distract from the crimes of today.

NO ONE will be more responsible for the crimes of tomorrow than those who fail to FULLY prosecute those of the past!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Its cowardly and its allowing the democrats to dictate our morality.

100% USDA Choice bovine fecal matter!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Those past crimes are not going to be prosecuted and we all know this. You should stop trying to select those that you know won't be prosecuted.

Just because something is not going to happen does not mean that it SHOULD NOT happen and I shall continue to do my best to see that it does happen!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@Cripplecreek
@AbaraXas

Very fine statement.  I am sick of hearing "but Obama did this...." but Hillary did this...", but Nixon did this...", "but Bush did this...", but "Bill Clinton did this...".  The president today is Trump and changing the subject to someone else, is deflecting.

@Victoria33

And the next democrat president will be even worse. If the pattern continues the next republican will be even worse than that in a never ending spiral of degeneracy.

All will be guilty and God will judge all harshly.

Oceander

NO ONE will be more responsible for the crimes of tomorrow than those who fail to FULLY prosecute those of the past!

100% bovine fecal matter, sport. 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
100% bovine fecal matter, sport.

Whew!  I was worried that you might agree with me!   888high58888

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

Whew!  I was worried that you might agree with me!   888high58888

Whatever, sport.