Author Topic: Michelle Obama laments how her husband wore the exact same tux and shoes for eight years during formal occasions and no one noticed - while she was scrutinized for every dress choice  (Read 1041 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michelle Obama laments how her husband wore the exact same tux and shoes for eight years during formal occasions and no one noticed - while she was scrutinized for every dress choice

Michelle Obama said she was scrutinized for the dresses and accessories she wore for state dinners, as her husband wore the same tuxedo unnoticed
    The 53-year-old revealed the tidbit during her appearance Tuesday at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference in San Jose
    Said people 'didn't comment that for eight years he wore the same tux'
    Michelle also shared that her husband is 'proud' about wearing the same tux

By Regina F. Graham For Dailymail.com

Published: 23:44 EDT, 6 June 2017 | Updated: 02:57 EDT, 7 June 2017

Former first lady Michelle Obama revealed during a candid conversation that her husband wore the same tuxedo for all eight years of his presidency during state dinners.

The mother-of-two shared the enlightening tidbit during her appearance at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference in San Jose, California on Tuesday.

The 53-year-old Chicago native noted how she was photographed and scrutinized year in and year out for the dresses and accessories she sported for state dinners as they were highly publicized events.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4579460/Michelle-Obama-reveals-Barack-wore-tux-8-years.html#ixzz4jJFepnAI
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Of course she were scrutinized over every dress choice.

She has appalling taste and it's human nature to slow down to look at train wrecks.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Wingnut

Not much looks good on a Sasquatch and her wimp husband. I feel for the White House Dresser. It must have been a bitch to get a 68 Extra Fat and a 12 Dwarf wardrob.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
For once, that .3 ton silverback was noticed, and now it complains. Sheesh!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

It truly amazes me that the headlines read for what she's wearing:

Michelle wore the prettiest pink one-shoulder top while sightseeing in Italy.  ??? Seriously?  She looks like crap!

« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 12:30:59 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Why?

The headline is factual - the top is undeniably pink, definitely has only one shoulder, and is arguably pretty.

It looking like she brute forced her way into a teeshirt 3 sizes too small is not the fault of the shirt.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.