Author Topic: Transgender Athlete Beats Girls But Would’ve Placed Last Against Boys [VIDEO]  (Read 1898 times)

Silver Pines

I wonder when feminists are going to protest men who think all it takes to be a woman is to throw on some makeup and female clothing. 

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I wonder when feminists are going to protest men who think all it takes to be a woman is to throw on some makeup and female clothing.
They missed that boat long ago. They could have protested that from day one. Back then, it was still acceptable for a sailor who found the wrong 'equipment' to have a profound and damaging reaction to the fraud.
Now, unfortunately, the enemies of sanity are fighting shoulder to shoulder, when they should be locked in bitter conflict with each other. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis