Author Topic: Britain Must Ramp Up Its Fight Against Islamic Extremists  (Read 407 times)

rangerrebew

Britain Must Ramp Up Its Fight Against Islamic Extremists

Tom Wilson

Last week, the United Kingdom’s terror-threat level was deemed critical and armed forces were deployed on British streets. It is difficult to see what further security measures the government could put in place beyond those it has already taken. Though London hasn’t instituted a state of emergency akin to that in place in France, it is moving in the same direction.

It should be noted that such extraordinary measures can’t be maintained as a long-term solution. At some point a threat level that goes up will have to be brought back down, even though the danger of terrorism is far from having gone away. Will Britain simply have to learn to live with terrorism, as the former French prime minister Manuel Valls told the French people they must following the Nice attack?

Source URL (retrieved on June 4, 2017): http://nationalinterest.org/feature/britain-must-ramp-its-fight-against-islamic-extremists-20962

Offline goatprairie

Re: Britain Must Ramp Up Its Fight Against Islamic Extremists
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 01:09:30 pm »
So how many more terrorist acts committed by jihadis will western countries undergo before they do something drastic?  The number appears to be unlimited.
Does anybody think this is the last terrorist incident?  So after the next one, and the next one, and the next one,  will our wonderful lib leaders still decry "senseless violence" and plead for understanding and the need to love one another?  As the jihadis plan their next slaughter?
These continuing acts of violence and resulting inaction by  assorted lib leaders proves once again that liberals in power,  by their enabling of evil, are as much responsible for getting you killled as the Islamic terrorists who slit the throats and mow down the pedestrians.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 01:51:07 pm »
When one gives the keys of the city to a Muslim, why would one believe he would fight his own?

His religion demands the infidel be killed.  Otherwise, he betrays his religion, and he must be killed instead.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 02:08:25 pm »
Good luck with all that....

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2017, 02:21:19 pm »
In France, suspicious types are just starting to be deported or just disappear, to some prison or who knows what.  This may have to be done all over those affected countries, France, UK, Belgium and Germany.

I thought per that Scottish independence vote, I might vote for Scotland to secede because it's mainly England's open immigration policies.

A lot of people seem to say this came about during Blair's administration. I don't know myself.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2017, 02:22:53 pm »
Tourists from what I understand are among the number killed or injured. That's going to happen when they attack these kinds of places.