Author Topic: Limbaugh: American Voters Saved The Country In 2016  (Read 906 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Limbaugh: American Voters Saved The Country In 2016
« on: May 31, 2017, 08:07:54 pm »
Limbaugh: American Voters Saved The Country In 2016
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date May 30, 2017

Rush Limbaugh follows up on his suggestion to stop watching the news and how doing so has improved his mood.

"I don’t know how many of you have taken up my suggestion. It was not a command. It was not an order. It was a suggestion. Just turn off the news, ’cause there isn’t any news anymore, just turn it off. I have going on now 10 days, you know, two five day weeks," Limbaugh said before he dove into his monologue.

Limbaugh explains why he believes American voters saved the country in 2016:

RUSH LIMBAUGH: See, I have a different narrative in the country here today, folks. My narrative is (and the facts support this narrative) American voters saved this country as we know it. My narrative is that Barack Obama is the one using intelligence agencies to spy on Americans. Barack Obama was the guy setting up back-channel communication links to the Iranians in order to do the prelude to a nuke deal that allows the Iranians to eventually have nuclear weapons. It was Barack Obama back channeling that. Barack Obama — even as a candidate — was doing such things.

Continued: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/30/limbaugh_american_voters_saved_the_country_in_2016.html

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Limbaugh: American Voters Saved The Country In 2016
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 08:14:04 pm »
Rush is sure correct, on this. Three cheers for Trump voters.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln