Author Topic: Tiger Woods Arrested for DUI  (Read 2390 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Tiger Woods Arrested for DUI
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2017, 04:16:37 pm »
People rob painkillers, they present false doctor's prescriptions to pharmacists to get them, this is serious and an addiction that often gets started off innocently enough.

Brett Favre had his problems and I'm sure there are many more stories.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2017, 04:29:20 pm »
Before Woods hit his first pro golf ball, he signed endorsement contracts with NIke and Titleist for around 60 million.  So I'll give him credit for going out and making himself one of the greatest golfers in the world when he was already wealthy and didn't have to try.
After he won the U.S. Open in 2008 very few would have bet that he'd never win a big tournament again.
I've never seen a fall from grace like what happened to Woods. He brought it all on himself.
He has to console himself with only having about 600 million dollars left after the fallout, but I doubt he's a happy person. Too bad. :03:

He was a child phenom. His father saw to that. Not making excuses, but he has been under pressure to perform since the age of 3.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Woods
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2017, 05:59:35 pm »

Those are 'Roher  714' eyes, everybody.   He's luded out.

Yes....I realize they don't manufacture them anymore.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald