Author Topic: Muslim ‘Refugee’ Convicted Of Terrorism Plot, Stabbed Prison Warden  (Read 511 times)

rangerrebew

Muslim ‘Refugee’ Convicted Of Terrorism Plot, Stabbed Prison Warden
May 27, 2017

LOS ANGELES, CA (Fox News) – An Uzbek refugee serving 25 years behind bars for a plot to kill U.S. military personnel or civilians has been charged with stabbing the warden at the California federal prison where he was serving his sentence, prosecutors said Thursday.

Fazliddin Kurbanov, 34, was indicted Wednesday on charges that included attempted murder of a federal officer. Kurbanov is accused of using a homemade knife to attack the warden at the federal correctional facility in Victorville, California, in May 2016, according to prosecutors.

http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/terrorism/muslim-refugee-convicted-of-terrorism-plot-stabbed-prison-warden/
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 12:27:11 pm by rangerrebew »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That's some damn fine security they have there! *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's some damn fine security they have there! *****rollingeyes*****
Inmates are amazingly adept at making improvised weapons--and hiding them until they want to use them. Guards may do sweeps, but they don't get them all, and they are constantly being made.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis