Author Topic: Vice-President Mike Pence: “We Have a President Who, Without Apology, Stands for the Sanctity of Human Life”  (Read 21702 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Cruz fanatics have sided with King Herod and the slaughter of innocents, good luck with that.

And you were doing so well for a little while!

Back on ignore!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goodwithagun

At least, my posting is safe for the unborn, not posters like you, Texas Radio Guy, etc. who only have cheap shots.

This sentence makes absoluelty no sense. I'm going to retracts my previous comments and drop this right here:

[attachment deleted by admin]
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I'll sleep better knowing I supported the pro-life cause and a president who has done a lot for that. When these folks put Trump down, accusing him of being immoral, etc. remember that.

Laura Ingraham is right, Never Trump ends up supporting abortion, they are on the same side as Planned Parenthood.

Silver Pines

I'll sleep better knowing I supported the pro-life cause and a president who has done a lot for that. When these folks put Trump down, accusing him of being immoral, etc. remember that.

Laura Ingraham is right, Never Trump ends up supporting abortion, they are on the same side as Planned Parenthood.

100K babies have been aborted since Trump took office.  He could have stopped it.  He didn't.

Facts are hard things to deal with.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Please remember you are talking to political junkies, not some naive FB commenters. First off, international is not the USA is it. Second the odds any funds will be cut are unlikely being they are not monitored worth a hoot and these international groups will probable just do it on the sly. It is potential 9 billion best case scenario on paper cut off if they get caught. We can't even keep watch on our own piece of God's green Earth much less these foreign agencies.

The lie has already been implanted, that we don't now pay for abortions overseas. We never did according to the left.

https://www.thecut.com/2017/01/u-s-taxpayer-dollars-already-dont-fund-abortions-overseas.html

It looks good to flash around for forum sake, but I don't for one minute believe one red cent will be cut off.

$9 billion best case scenario?

Over what time frame?

All the articles I can find point to claims from The International Planned Parenthood Federation that it stands to lose $100 million, with some articles claiming that is over 2-3 years.  So, yeah, it could lose $9 billion (with a 'b'), over the next 90-270 years.

Makes me wonder if someone (not you, I'm just replying to your post because I don't view posts from certain people) is playing a little fast and loose with the truth.  Maybe more than a little. 

For some perspective, the US spends (wastes?) $10 billion per year on foreign health aid, $607 million of which is for reproductive "care".
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline goodwithagun

That's cute! You support a prolife politician! I'm over here physically protesting the Pittsburgh PP, raising money for our local prolife clinic (AIM Women's Center) run by a lovely group of nuns, and hiring the children of a local man jailed for contempt of court for refusing to sign a judge's order to stop going onto PP property to offer women other options than abortion. Yay you! You keyboard warrior for a prolife politician! Here's your award!

[attachment deleted by admin]
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

100K babies have been aborted since Trump took office.  He could have stopped it.  He didn't.

How?  Use your magic wand?

Facts are hard things to deal with. 

Yes they are, most apparently for you @CatherineofAragon .  If you want abortion stopped .... contact your Congresscritters, your Senators.  If they support this, and give our President a bill to sign ... President Trump will sign it.

Just maybe your time will be better spent doing more than spewing falsehoods that fit your fantasy.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 01:11:05 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Silver Pines

That's cute! You support a prolife politician! I'm over here physically protesting the Pittsburgh PP, raising money for our local prolife clinic (AIM Women's Center) run by a lovely group of nuns, and hiring the children of a local man jailed for contempt of court for refusing to sign a judge's order to stop going onto PP property to offer women other options than abortion. Yay you! You keyboard warrior for a prolife politician! Here's your award!

@goodwithagun, God bless you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Yes they are, most apparently for you @CatherineofAragon .  If you want abortion stopped .... contact your Congresscritters, your Senators.  If they support this, and give our President a bill to sign ... President Trump will sign it.

Just maybe your time will be better spent doing more than spewing falsehoods that fit your fantasy.

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/3-months-trumps-inauguration-planned-parenthood-has-performed-81567-abortions

@CatherineofAragon
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Well done, ma'am.  :beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline goodwithagun

Yes they are, most apparently for you @CatherineofAragon .  If you want abortion stopped .... contact your Congresscritters, your Senators.

How many abortions have politicians prevented? I've personally witnessed quite a few prevented by average, everyday Americans, not by the politicians that you are so enamored with.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

And don't even let me get into my son with autism and the special education program we support at our kids' private school. My summer will be spent organizing a fund raiser for a sensory garden that is going to be the best damned sensory garden in the history of Pinterest. Our private parochial school is known for its special education program. Private money once again supporting those that, in many cases, were encouraged to abort. Dammit @TomSea , you've gone and fired me up with your abortion bullshit! Don't mess with mama bear  :nono: **nononono*
I stand with Roosgirl.

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/3-months-trumps-inauguration-planned-parenthood-has-performed-81567-abortions 
If you want PP defunded ... log off and contact your Congressional representatives  @txradioguy .  You can actually contribute to changing this or you can sit back and spit out nonsense.

This change cannot happen without Congressional support.   So your best move is to get busy with your representatives. 

Unless, of course, you prefer to keep the issue to complain about the President   :pondering:

« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 01:31:54 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
The Cruz fanatics have sided with King Herod and the slaughter of innocents, good luck with that.

Yeah, go ahead, Trump haters, can't face the reality you abandoned the unborn, so out come the personal attacks. Good with the Gun probably does that. Doesn't make the guilt less or the pride of those who enabled Trump to be president less.

And this is why stopping AT/NT fights is an impossibility.

The very core issues that define our belief systems are now completely and totally tied to supporting Trump, and if not - then we are guilty of everything from being Hillary Supporters to abandoning babies to die.

Sorry @mystery-ak, but stopping these arguments are not going to happen as you can see.

Let us duke it out and defend ourselves.  We're not permitted to do it anywhere else.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

How many abortions have politicians prevented? I've personally witnessed quite a few prevented by average, everyday Americans, not by the politicians that you are so enamored with.

I'm not enamored with politician, @goodwithagun   I do understand how federal funding works.  And if you want to defund PP....you best become a citizen activist and get to know your representatives.

Or ... stand down and do nothing.  The choice is yours. 

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sorry @mystery-ak, but stopping these arguments are not going to happen as you can see.

Let us duke it out and defend ourselves.  We're not permitted to do it anywhere else.

I have no problem with that as long as it is a civil discussion...when it turns personal that's where I have a problem.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goodwithagun

If you want PP defunded ... log off and contact your Congressional representatives.  You can actually contribute to changing this or you can sit back and spit out nonsense.

This change cannot happen without Congressional support.   So your best move is to get busy with your representatives. 

Unless, of course, you prefer to keep the issue to complain about the President   :pondering:

I'll refer you to my last three posts and meet you downtown Pittsburgh this Saturday. Just for reference, it's pronouned DON-ton.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Silver Pines

@Right_in_Virginia

Well, there's no need to get nasty, but that's never stopped you, has it?

You're right about that.  Trump needs the legislation before he can sign it.  My mistake.

I still think his position on life depends on what Ivanka whispers into his ear at any given moment.

I'll refer you to my last three posts and meet you downtown Pittsburgh this Saturday. Just for reference, it's pronouned DON-ton.

Thanks ... but no.  @goodwithagun   I have my own avenues ... and have for years.

Good luck.   :seeya:

Offline goodwithagun

I'm not enamored with politician, @goodwithagun   I do understand how federal funding works.  And if you want to defund PP....you best become a citizen activist and get to know your representatives.

Or ... stand down and do nothing.  The choice is yours.

Serious question: How is physically demonstrating at abortion clinics "stand[ing] down and do[ing] nothing"? Follow up question: How am I not a "citizen activist" by physically demonstrating at abortion clinics?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

Thanks ... but no.  @goodwithagun   I have my own avenues ... and have for years.

Good luck.   :seeya:

My avenue is Liberty Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA. Ironic, huh? We are all well aware of your avenues. They include keyboard warrioring for a supposedly prolife politician while accusing everyone who questions him of being proabortion. You will continue on your "avenue" while I demonstrate on Liberty Avenue.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Serious question: How is physically demonstrating at abortion clinics "stand[ing] down and do[ing] nothing"? Follow up question: How am I not a "citizen activist" by physically demonstrating at abortion clinics?

It most certainly is not nothing @goodwithagun ... it's courageous and admirable.   You are among the best of "citizen activists".

I sincerely wish you good luck and safekeeping.   :beer:

Offline goodwithagun

It most certainly is not nothing @goodwithagun ... it's courageous and admirable.   You are among the best of "citizen activists".

I sincerely wish you good luck and safekeeping.   :beer:

Then why did you accuse me of such things?
I stand with Roosgirl.

My avenue is Liberty Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA. Ironic, huh? We are all well aware of your avenues.

No, dear @goodwithagun ... I assure you.... you are not.