Author Topic: ‘Nazi’ Portland Stabber Is Actually A Big Bernie Sanders Supporter  (Read 986 times)

rangerrebew

‘Nazi’ Portland Stabber Is Actually A Big Bernie Sanders Supporter

May 28, 2017| by Brian Anderson

On Saturday I brought you the story of Jeremy Joseph Christian who stabbed two people to death on a Portland, OR train. Most of the media is reporting this as an anti-muslim hate crime, but I pointed out that he neither attacked nor killed any Muslims. Also, going on available information at the time, I speculated that he was a leftist kook, not a right-wing extremist like the media said. As it turns out, Christian was a big Bernie Sanders supporter so it looks like my Spidey-senses were correct.

On Friday, Christian apparently started yelling at a couple of Muslim women on a Portland train. 3 men stepped in to stop his rant and he pulled out a knife, killing two of the good Samaritans.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/nazi-portland-stabber-is-actually-a-big-bernie-sanders-supporter
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 11:17:15 am by rangerrebew »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I heard this as well. Some stories in the headline say "White Supremacist", why don't the stories say "Sanders supporter".