Author Topic: Dumbass Is Shot When He Tries To Rob A Group Of ATF Agents  (Read 509 times)

rangerrebew

Dumbass Is Shot When He Tries To Rob A Group Of ATF Agents

May 28, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Have you ever had one of those days where nothing goes right? You know, your socks don’t match, there’s no milk for your cereal, traffic sucks, you accidentally fart during a business meeting, etc…Now try to imagine one of those days if you are a low-life scumbag. A dumbshit in Baltimore is probably thinking about his Garfield “I hate Mondays” poster as he recovers from gun shot wounds after he tried to rob a group of ATF agents.

The Baltimore Sun reports that three agents with the Bureau of Alcohol Tobbacco Firearms and Explosives were sitting in a parked truck on an undercover sting. While they were waiting to bust some crime, crime actually came to them. Two men approached the ATF agents armed with what police describe as a “Dirty Harry style” weapon. I assuming they mean one of the thugs had .44 magnum revolver. Apparently this punk was feeling lucky, but that would be short-lived.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/dumbass-is-shot-when-he-tries-to-rob-a-group-of-atf-agents
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 11:13:00 am by rangerrebew »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Dumbass Is Shot When He Tries To Rob A Group Of ATF Agents
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 11:39:09 am »
You would think BATF agents could describe the firearm used
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Wingnut

Re: Dumbass Is Shot When He Tries To Rob A Group Of ATF Agents
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 12:07:58 pm »
You would think BATF agents could describe the firearm used

I just read the Balt Sun article.  You would think a reporter could write a news article.