Author Topic: UNBELIEVABLE: Trump Senior Adviser Sought Private Line With Kremlin Before Inauguration  (Read 944 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
UNBELIEVABLE: Trump Senior Adviser Sought Private Line With Kremlin Before Inauguration

Posted at 9:30 pm on May 26, 2017 by Susan Wright

Earlier Friday, more details emerged.
A new report says Kushner spoke with a top Russian official in December, in an attempt to establish a private line of communication between the Trump transition team and the Kremlin.

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/05/26/unbelievable-trump-senior-adviser-sought-private-line-kremlin-inauguration/

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline DB

I have no idea if this is normal or not.

I do find it amazing that so many of Trump's associates wouldn't have known that anything Russian was heavily spied upon.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I have no idea if this is normal or not.

I do find it amazing that so many of Trump's associates wouldn't have known that anything Russian was heavily spied upon.

I have no loyalty to any political party.  As I was posting this I thought of reports of Democrats and Russians also.  All of it is wrong. 

I fear for our country.  We have no loyalty and corruption in government is rampant.  I have no idea what Flynn, Kushner and Trump are up to with this Russian connection but it seems it was a coordinated connection.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
This is what happens when a people discard and abandon principles in order to vote out of fear without regard to character in order to checkmate another they think is worse.

Down this spiral we shall go, with each successive election providing more despicable and vile candidates being foisted as our only 'options'.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The headline is right - it's unbelievable.

No one is THAT stupid. So until some solid, tangible evidence comes out supporting this, I'm saying bollocks.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink