Author Topic: ISIS Suicide Bombers Fake Surrender Then The Unthinkable Happens  (Read 681 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Red Right Videos
May 26, 2017

In this very messed up video two ISIS fighters fake a surrender toward Kurdish forces in Syria then… detonate themselves which was caught on video.

Here you’ll see two men approaching the Kurdish checkpoint feigning surrender, but refuses to raise their shirts for security purposes. This forced the Kurdish forces to fire on them shortly before they detonated themselves.

The explosions sent chunks of jihadi all over the checkpoint. It is unclear if any of the Kurdish forces sustained casualties.

(video at link)
http://redrightvideos.com/isis-suicide-bombers-fake-surrender-unthinkable-happens/

This is why Israel is so cautious with these demons. When it comes to Islam, you always have to be ready to kill them without hesitation. Because they will certainly kill you, in a second, with no remorse or hesitation.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: ISIS Suicide Bombers Fake Surrender Then The Unthinkable Happens
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 09:00:35 am »
They do that often enough that the Pesh rarely accept surrenders any more. They are wise in that.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: ISIS Suicide Bombers Fake Surrender Then The Unthinkable Happens
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 11:13:16 am »
That isn't the unthinkable. The unthinkable would have been for them to blow up inside the perimeter.
Something for the average person to think about though, is the distance between the bombers and the camera, and the amount of force propelling 'debris', even at that range.
This isn't some little firecracker they're wearing.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 11:13:53 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis