Author Topic: Ex-Ukip politician calls for death penalty for suicide bombers  (Read 437 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
A former Ukip politician has demanded the death penalty be introduced – for suicide bombers.

Janice Atkinson, who stood for Ukip in Folkstone and Hythe before becoming an independent politician, made the comments following the Manchester terror attack which claimed 22 lives on Monday night.

She is currently an independent elected MEP for the South East of England.

Calling for the death penalty, Atkinson said: ‘Much needs to be done to eradicate this evil.

‘But there is one simple step which we can take now: we must bring back the death penalty.
Ex-Ukip politician calls for death penalty for suicide bombers

‘This is the first time I have called for this. For decades I have shifted in both directions: taking any life is wrong: it’s right to execute certain types of killers, but what about miscarriages of justice?’

More: http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/24/ex-ukip-mep-calls-for-death-penalty-for-suicide-bombers-6658334/

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.  :shrug:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 12:58:23 am by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Suppressed

Re: Ex-Ukip politician calls for death penalty for suicide bombers
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 02:10:17 am »
Sorry, @EC, but you're the one falling for the leftist media's attack on her. Australian media did the same.

Her actual words:

‘Today, we should announce that the death penalty will be brought back for terrorist crimes,’ she said.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Ex-Ukip politician calls for death penalty for suicide bombers
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 03:16:39 am »
My bad. Thanks for catching it.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink