Author Topic: Boehner: Trump’s presidency ‘has been a complete disaster’ (doesn't say why)  (Read 1152 times)

Offline endicom

Hot Air
John Sexton
May 26, 2017

Excerpts:

When asked what he thinks Trump’s done well in his first 100 days in office, Boehner said he’s done well with international affairs and foreign policy. In regard to national security, international leaders are thrilled to death that Trump is aggressive about fighting ISIS and getting more boots on the ground to do so, he said.

Boehner said Trump “did what he could” with healthcare, but never subscribed to the idea of ‘repeal, then replace.’ Instead he should have worked to ‘repair’ Obamacare.

“Everything else he’s done [in office] has been a complete disaster,” said Boehner. “He’s still learning how to be president.”

>

So if Boehner and Trump are buddies, why is he giving the domestic half of his first 100 days a failing grade? There’s no explanation given except that Boehner seems to feel he’s free of the constraints imposed on him when he was in office.

More... http://hotair.com/archives/2017/05/26/boehner-trumps-presidency-complete-disaster/

Offline dfwgator

Hey John,   may I suggest AA?

Offline Applewood

Boehner should know all about disasters.  He is one.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
No surprise here at all. We always knew Boehner is a left-leaning "progressive Republican", along the lines of McCain and others. It is no surprise that he would be against any attempt to change the status quo.

BTW, what is interesting is that he would never ever, under any circumstances in the world, say this same thing about Obama, Hillary, or any Democrat. People like Boehner, RINOs, reserve all their vitriol for Republicans. That seems to be a universal rule with them. You never hear them criticize a Democrat. They simply will not do it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

BTW, what is interesting is that he would never ever, under any circumstances in the world, say this same thing about Obama, Hillary, or any Democrat. People like Boehner, RINOs, reserve all their vitriol for Republicans. That seems to be a universal rule with them. You never hear them criticize a Democrat. They simply will not do it.
Ridiculous.  Why do you write stuff that is so easily disprovable?
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/01/14/speaker-boehner-quotes-all-22-times-obama-has-said-he-could-not-do-exec-amnesty/
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/11/john-boehner-obamacare-2014-midterms-112649

https://www.bestquotecollection.com/quote/john-boehner/804604
It's pretty clear that over the last three months the economy has paused. And it's also pretty clear the American people are still demanding and asking the question, 'Where are the jobs?' And the reason we don't have new jobs is because of the job-killing agenda pursued by President Obama and his allies in the Congress.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
John Boehner Calls Cruz 'Lucifer in the Flesh,' Praises Obama
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/04/28/john-boehner-calls-cruz-lucifer-in-the-flesh-praises-obama/

"Lucifer in the flesh," the former speaker said when asked his opinions on the Texas senator. "I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life."

----

Boehner may have attacked Obama's sharpest critic, but he had positive words for the president himself. The Stanford Daily reported that the former speaker "reflected positively on his relationship with Obama. Although he acknowledged that the two disagree, Boehner said the two get along well." While it is good to make friends across the aisle, the sharp criticism against a fellow Republican -- one of the most insistent and orthodox conservatives in recent memory -- contrasted with praise for the putative head of the Democratic Party strikes conservatives the wrong way.

The former House speaker also praised Hillary Clinton, after briefly mocking her sexist campaign. "Oh, I'm a woman, vote for me," he said, but the crowd reacted negatively. Later, he admitted that he has known Clinton for 25 years and finds her to be very accomplished and smart.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 11:18:50 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

Most Republicans are just like Boehner. They won't admit it publicly, but they are in awe of their Democrat colleagues because these Republicans are just as liberal as the Democrats..  I'll bet far more of them are chummy with the Clintons and the Obamas than we know.  At least, Boehner is being honest. 

What's that saying - in wine, there is truth?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Boehner just needs to STFU...have another Scotch on the rocks and finish the back nine at Firestone.

Or maybe go sit and cry on a stool at the family bar.

Either way Johnny...*hic*...no one cares what you think.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He's got a lot of room to talk...have another drink John and stop crying..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Boehner just needs to STFU...have another Scotch on the rocks and finish the back nine at Firestone.

Or maybe go sit and cry on a stool at the family bar.

Either way Johnny...*hic*...no one cares what you think.

Yep, Boehner has pretty much busted his britches with all of us.   No credibility left.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.