Author Topic: Roger Stone Says Seth Rich’s Parents ‘Should Be Charged With Obstruction’  (Read 1040 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Roger Stone Says Seth Rich’s Parents ‘Should Be Charged With Obstruction’
"Their right to privacy is important, but not as important as the public's right to the truth," Stone tells the Miami New Times
Brian Flood, provided by
Published 8:58 am, Friday, May 26, 2017

Roger Stone said the parents of murdered Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich “should be charged with obstruction” after penning a Washington Post op-ed asking for the media to stop politicizing their son’s death.

“Their right to privacy is important, but not as important as the public’s right to the truth,” Stone told the Miami New Times. “Frankly, at this point, the parents should be charged with obstruction.”

Read more at: http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/the-wrap/article/Roger-Stone-Says-Seth-Rich-s-Parents-Should-11175948.php

Some people know about the Lame Cherry blogspot, seemingly written by an anonymous insider, at least from the distant past. They have an article on it today that goes into some detail.  There is an epithet in it but it is not done per my view, in a malicious way. So, I'm not linking it.

It's about how the blame for this murder, seems to be that we are looking at you know, someone from the "Hood" did it, a bit like with Mary Pinchot Meyer (JFK era). I've always thought that Lame Cherry sounds like it could be Roger Stone. I read the blog for awhile but then, it got too goofy I figured to waste my time with.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 05:09:15 pm by TomSea »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

To investigate is a decision for the local DA, not the family of the deceased. Murder is a crime against "the people."

I assume the parents do not know who murdered their son. Setting politics aside, they SHOULD want the killer identified, tried, convicted and jailed for life.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
To investigate is a decision for the local DA, not the family of the deceased. Murder is a crime against "the people."

I assume the parents do not know who murdered their son. Setting politics aside, they SHOULD want the killer identified, tried, convicted and jailed for life.

Are you saying the police are not investigating?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Larry Elder played One American News Network's reporting, see there are a few things we don't know but if what OANN was saying is true, that Seth was looking into voter fraud "as" part of his job, not through spying, if he indeed contacted some person who had to deal with wikileaks, have we had an autopsy? According to the girlfriend, Seth was on the phone with her and she heard a scuffle and Seth say "it's okay".

2. John Ashe: The former President of the UN General Assembly was awaiting trial on bribery charges when he turned up dead in June, apparently having crushed his own windpipe while lifting weights in his home. According to theories floating around on the web, Ashe was “scheduled to testify against the Clinton family” when he met his untimely end. There isn’t much independent confirmation for his testimony appointment, but Ashe was part of a scheme to funnel foreign money to the Democratic National Committee during the Clinton years.

https://heatst.com/politics/mysterious-deaths-of-dncs-seth-rich-and-other-east-coast-politicos-fuel-conspiracy-theories/

And now of course, Kim Dotcom came out today with his open letter to the Rich family fwiw. I don't think anyone posted that. He wants to cooperate with the family, the letter isn't bad and it sounds less like publicity-seeking that seemed to be the way Dotcom was perceived.
Source: New Zealand Unions Activists and Left Political Parties

Headline: OPEN LETTER FROM KIM DOTCOM TO FAMILY OF SETH RICH

Family of Seth Rich

c/- Aaron Rich

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Dear Aaron

SETH RICH – DNC LEAKS

Introduction

1. As you know, you and I have previously corresponded after I reached out to you to offer my assistance with the GoFundMe campaign on behalf of the family of Mr Rich (family). I understand from our communications that you are representing the family in relation to the ongoing investigation into Mr Rich’s death and I am writing to you in that capacity.

2. In particular, I am writing regarding recent statements about me that have been reported globally (including in New Zealand) and attributed to the family. As set out in more detail below, some of these statements are false and defamatory.

3. The purpose of this letter is to formally request that the family and their representatives cease from making such statements about me going forward. This request is made in the spirit of us constructively moving forward and allowing the investigation into the DNC leak to progress without delay so that there can be an informed decision on whether it had any involvement in Mr Rich’s death, as many fear.

4. However, if these statements do not cease, it will be necessary for me to take further action. It is ironic that the family complain of others potentially making statements that they fear (without actually knowing) will be incorrect and then make incorrect statements about me themselves.

5. I remain prepared to assist in the investigation, as I have said. While I want to show understanding to the family in this difficult time, I also maintain that what I have said is true and will be substantiated upon investigation. While that may be difficult for the family to accept, in time I expect it to play a valuable part in revealing the truth. However, that is a matter for the current investigation. I simply wish to make sure that the investigators have the benefit of my evidence.

6. I have said that I will share what I know, and why, with the relevant authorities if the appropriate arrangements can be made. That is what I understand from our communications the family also want. The family, once fully informed, can then make up their own mind, as will the investigation. However, that will not happen by ignoring the evidence of witnesses like me who are prepared to speak up, or by seeking to discredit

such witnesses by pre-emptively attacking their credibility. I simply ask that the family listen, before attacking.

Continued: http://foreignaffairs.co.nz/2017/05/27/open-letter-from-kim-dotcom-to-family-of-seth-rich/

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Are you saying the police are not investigating?

Haven't you heard?

The conspiracy includes police, paramedics, doctors, and his parents.