Author Topic: Declassified memos show FBI illegally shared spy data on Americans with private parties  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Declassified memos show FBI illegally shared spy data on Americans with private parties

The FBI has illegally shared raw intelligence about Americans with unauthorized third parties and violated other constitutional privacy protections, according to newly declassified government documents that undercut the bureau’s public assurances about how carefully it handles warrantless spy data to avoid abuses or leaks.

Excerpt Much more at link: http://circa.com/politics/declassified-memos-show-fbi-illegally-shared-spy-data-on-americans-with-private-parties
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
“The bottom line is the law has to be followed and when it isn’t there has to be consequence that is of significance so that it deters others from breaking the same law,” he told Circa.

I would be willing to fork over some dough for some, well, a lot, of new federal prisons.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
“The bottom line is the law has to be followed and when it isn’t there has to be consequence that is of significance so that it deters others from breaking the same law,” he told Circa.

I would be willing to fork over some dough for some, well, a lot, of new federal prisons.

Or a very large coil of rope!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

I see this is of no interest to the regular crowd of Trump haters and other assorted dead enders. Good thing we are investigating WH crimes that never happened.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I see this is of no interest to the regular crowd of Trump haters and other assorted dead enders.
Oh, please. It's a work day.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

This story is by "Circa," aimed at the mobile media market, which is a property owned by "Sinclair Broadcast Group," a conservative owner of many television outlets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circa_News

Sinclair also bought another large media concern, "Tribine."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_Broadcast_Group
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Frank Cannon

Oh, please. It's a work day.

Really? Then why are they all over of the MT House race thread still bellyaching about the loss of decorum because of the chill wind of Trumpism.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
This story is by "Circa," aimed at the mobile media market, which is a property owned by "Sinclair Broadcast Group," a conservative owner of many television outlets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circa_News

Sinclair also bought another large media concern, "Tribine."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_Broadcast_Group

The reporters are John Solomon and Sara Carter. Two of the best in the business IMHO!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline anubias

Circa must not have received the memo.  Report anything that doesn't follow the D and NT narrative and we'll get your sponsors pulled.

Offline truth_seeker

The reporters are John Solomon and Sara Carter. Two of the best in the business IMHO!
I saw the site earlier this week with the first coverage of the topic.

Worked backward to find Sinclair, and Tribune. Together they have "critical mass," and they are conservative.

It is time for effort, to discern who is now the honest media.

Offline anubias

Really? Then why are they all over of the MT House race thread still bellyaching about the loss of decorum because of the chill wind of Trumpism.

They're like the energizer bunnies.  They're still going.  Here?  Not so much.

Offline skeeter

I see this is of no interest to the regular crowd of Trump haters and other assorted dead enders. Good thing we are investigating WH crimes that never happened.

What really gets them wound up is a wonder to me.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
They're like the energizer bunnies.  They're still going.  Here?  Not so much.

18 pages on one thread and 3 on another about that nothing story but this kind of stuff  {{{{{{{{{{{Crickets!!!}}}}}}}}}

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

Bigun, thanks for posting this again.

I posted this two days ago, but no interest since it is not "anti-Trump"

President Obama's team sought NSA intel on thousands of Americans during the 2016 election

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,264305.msg1335064.html#msg1335064

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

What, I guess I fit your wide description? I am a self admitted Never-Trumper. I always am fascinated with this subject when I see it. Heck I run so many privacy add-ons that some of the forums here don't show up correctly (Music threads mostly). I just don't live constantly on this forum as some here seem to do.

Subjects like Florida losing thousands of personal data files on gun owners a few days ago to hackers has me worried just as this article. It is part of the reason when I do a search it is via a search engine that protects privacy like "StartPage". Heck I even use the European servers because the US can tap the US servers easier. Sometimes I even use a VPN programs(windscribe or hide.me). I use some add-on like Decentraleyes, No Resource URI leak, Random Agent Spoofer, uMatrix, CanvasBlocker, Ublock Origin (with 3rd party extras), Click & Clean (to remove cookies including the tough to remove PREF cookies), Avast antivirus  and Flashblock. Browser Icedragon. Free encryption email (Tutanota and Protonmail).

The question is not if the government (FBI, etc.) is spying on you and sharing data. They are, we saw it when the IRS was picking on Tea Party people to make it hard to get tax-free status . We saw it when the government was modifying Google PREF cookies to spy on people.

So we know they are spying. The question is What do you do to make it hard for them? Interested in what you do that I don't that makes you less of a target? Elaborate please. I understand that this data share may be beyond information obtained via internet monitoring means, not much I can do about that besides lying on every form I fill out.

@Frank Cannon
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 09:53:37 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online corbe

BREAKING: Obama's FBI Passed Around Classified Information On American Citizens To People Outside Government

By: Ben Shapiro,

May 26, 2017

A shocking report from Circa.com revealed on Friday that the FBI under director James Comey “illegally shared raw intelligence about Americans with unauthorized third parties and violated other constitutional privacy protections, according to newly declassified government documents.” That’s a bombshell charge — Comey told Congress earlier this month that the FBI only used warrantless data that was “lawfully collected, carefully overseen and checked” — but the specifics are even more damning.

<..snip..>

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16900/breaking-obamas-fbi-passed-around-classified-ben-shapiro?utm_content=social&utm_medium=@federalists_usa&utm_source=thenewamericana.com&utm_campaign=thefederalistparty.org
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Buh buh....RUSSIA!!!

When are people going to jail over this?
The Republic is lost.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Buh buh....RUSSIA!!!

When are people going to jail over this?

Need someone to prosecute them first. Not a whole lot of folk lined up for that task.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Need someone to prosecute them first. Not a whole lot of folk lined up for that task.

Because a whole bunch of those people need to be included in the getting prosecuted category.

My take on why some threads get so many pages vs others has to do with frustration level. Screaming and waving my arms constantly (there is far far far too much of this type of news in the news), wears me out. @Bigun

Top level people should be publicly HANGED, IMO, over this.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Oceander

Drop the bottle Frank. 

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Wow only three posts to start whining about other posters not posting on THIS thread. F**K!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Wow only three posts to start whining about other posters not posting on THIS thread. F**K!

:laugh: