Author Topic: Poland Stands Up to EU on Forced Quotas: We’re Not Taking Your Migrants – Your Blackmail Won’t Work On Us  (Read 1104 times)

Offline endicom

Gateway Pundit
Damien Cowley
May 26, 2017

Excerpt:

‘’Poland will not submit to any blackmail on the part of the European Union’’, Szydło stated during a parliamentary debate, adding that her Central European nation would not be participating in the ‘’madness of the Brussels elites.’’

Referencing the Islamist suicide bombing which killed 22, mainly children, and injured dozens more at a pop concert in Manchester this week, the Catholic prime minister said she had the courage to call out the EU’s political elites on their ‘’folly’’.

Two Polish citizens were amongst those killed on Monday night’s atrocity in Manchester.

‘’Where are you going, Europe? Get up off your knees. Get out of your lethargy. Otherwise you will be crying every day for your children’’, she warned, stating that Poland had no intention of accepting Brussels-imposed migrants.

More... http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/poland-stands-eu-forced-quotas-not-taking-migrants-blackmail-wont-work-us/

Offline Frank Cannon

How many Polish does it take to tell the EU to go to hell?

Offline dfwgator

How many Polish does it take to tell the EU to go to hell?

One...."Idź do diabła"

Offline dfwgator

Once again, showing these days the only leaders with balls are women.

Offline jpsb

Germany trying to organize another invasion of Poland?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Once again, showing these days the only leaders with balls are women.
did Merkel suddenly change gender?

Strong women leaders are actually an anomaly if you look.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I heard though the death toll in Manchester was 22, that included a Polish couple.

Some others at the concert, at least one girl seems to be fighting for her life.

Poland, Vietnam btw, Czech Republic, Slovakia, it's understandable that they don't want this in their country.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 07:39:15 pm by TomSea »

Offline dfwgator

I heard though the death toll in Manchester was 22, that included a Polish couple.

Some others at the concert, at least one girl seems to be fighting for her life.

Poland, Vietnam btw, Czech Republic, Slovakia, it's understandable that they don't want this in their country.

And funny, how they all used to be Communist countries.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
And funny, how they all used to be Communist countries.

Well, yes, but that might not apply to Russia and some of the other old Republics, Kazakhstan. It's a bit of history and geography at that.

But Vietnam I believe is close to the Philippines, one places has this trouble, the other doesn't and I would not be speaking up for Vietnam, a Stalinist government according to many.