Author Topic: Great Lakes water temperatures have flatlined  (Read 612 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Great Lakes water temperatures have flatlined
« on: May 26, 2017, 01:14:31 pm »
Great Lakes water temperatures have flatlined!!!!

Sounds horrifying doesn't it?

Water temperatures on the surface of the Great Lakes haven't warmed as fast as usual in recent weeks, due to cooler than normal temperatures. The much warmer than normal water temperatures this winter and spring have now been held back to near normal temperatures. Several Great Lakes have even dipped to below normal surface water temperatures.

http://www.mlive.com/weather/index.ssf/2017/05/great_lakes_water_temperatures_7.html

My prediction is that the next shocking revelation will be that lake levels continue to rise because that's what happens when you dump endless rain in and around them.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Great Lakes water temperatures have flatlined
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 01:19:30 pm »
Great Lakes water temperatures have flatlined!!!!

Sounds horrifying doesn't it?

Water temperatures on the surface of the Great Lakes haven't warmed as fast as usual in recent weeks, due to cooler than normal temperatures. The much warmer than normal water temperatures this winter and spring have now been held back to near normal temperatures. Several Great Lakes have even dipped to below normal surface water temperatures.

http://www.mlive.com/weather/index.ssf/2017/05/great_lakes_water_temperatures_7.html

My prediction is that the next shocking revelation will be that lake levels continue to rise because that's what happens when you dump endless rain in and around them.

This has to be a trick.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley