Author Topic: Watch Trump push passed Montenegro PM at NATO  (Read 2616 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Watch Trump push passed Montenegro PM at NATO
« on: May 26, 2017, 05:41:34 am »
http://start.att.net/player/article/ap_select-raw_trump_pushes_past_montenegro_pm_at_nato-apsel

Rude is how we do it.

It was this...........

kind of attitude.  Very ugly.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 04:15:06 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Watch Trump push passed Montenegro PM at NATO
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 05:46:38 am »
When you are picking up the bill for dinner you get to sit where you want. Eff all those deadbeat losers we are carrying including that Communist filth Milo Dukanovic.

Offline anubias

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 05:56:33 am »
Even more stuff for you

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2017/05/25/trump-disappears/

That Trump is just dastardly!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 06:28:15 am »
I saw a better video.

"Case in point is The Washington Post quite literally lying about Trump getting “physical” with the prime minister of Montenegro at Thursday’s meeting of leaders of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in Brussels, Belgium, making much ado about nothing while also criticizing him for “lecturing” NATO members about paying their proper share to fund the alliance.

As the various leaders of the NATO member nations — Montenegro officially joins the alliance on June 5 — were gathering together in one spot for a picture, Trump can be seen in the video placing his hand on PM Dusko Markovic’s shoulder as he slid past him to take a position at the front of the group."

And the PM was all smiles and handshakes after this horrible incident.

Offline anubias

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 06:31:29 am »
They have to be going to Rat sites to dig up such garbage.  It's disgusting imo.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 08:37:49 am »
Somehow, this will get twisted into a story about Trump pushing a black man named Monte.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2017, 09:35:55 am »
According to Rachel Maddow Prime Minister Dusko Markovic is in a coma and may never walk again due to injuries inflicted by President Trump.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2017, 09:46:42 am »
Was head saying.  "Excuse me Junior, I'm paying for this gig."
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2017, 09:47:27 am »
According to Rachel Maddow Prime Minister Dusko Markovic is in a coma and may never walk again due to injuries inflicted by President Trump.

Yeah, but at least he didn't get his glasses broken. :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2017, 10:32:30 am »
Money doesn't buy class.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2017, 04:08:37 pm »
They have to be going to Rat sites to dig up such garbage.  It's disgusting imo.

Someone posted the real video on my Facebook page.  It is a perfectly amiable gathering.  Trump needed to be at the front and he was in the back.  He slowly made his way to the front and gently pushed around the PM.  It was apparent in that video exactly what happened.

I find it typical that the Washington Post would dig this story out, distort it completely and then print it.

But I do wonder why people on the GOP Briefing Room would be so quick to fall for it and pass it on.

Offline corbe

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2017, 04:19:45 pm »
   And there you have it ladies and gentlemen, the latest talking point of the Trumpers, If you don't like Trump you are in collusion with the MSM and just as evil as they are. ****sheep****
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2017, 04:24:10 pm »
   And there you have it ladies and gentlemen, the latest talking point of the Trumpers, If you don't like Trump you are in collusion with the MSM and just as evil as they are. ****sheep****

Whether you like Trump or not, this article pushed by the Washington Post is amazingly biased, unfair and just plain wrong.

It was totally representative of the lengths to which the left and the Media will go to disparage Trump.

I didn't accuse anyone of being evil or in collusion.  I simply wondered why this fake story was considered worthy of passing on.

Lighten up, Corbe,  You're still cute.

Offline beandog

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2017, 04:30:35 pm »
Money doesn't buy class.
I didn't know you had lots of money. :shrug:

Offline corbe

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2017, 04:33:01 pm »
Whether you like Trump or not, this article pushed by the Washington Post is amazingly biased, unfair and just plain wrong.

It was totally representative of the lengths to which the left and the Media will go to disparage Trump.

I didn't accuse anyone of being evil or in collusion.  I simply wondered why this fake story was considered worthy of passing on.

Lighten up, Corbe,  You're still cute.

I know it may be hard for some to understand but sometimes Articles are posted for Comedic Value only, even in politics. 
   The wit/humour of our fellow Briefers cannot be measured by any earthly standard. @Emjay I think your boyfriend and his dog are cute too.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline beandog

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2017, 04:33:02 pm »
This isn't about liking or not liking Trump.  If you are on the side of the "media" that you are in collusion with them.  That would make you the  ****sheep****

Offline corbe

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2017, 04:45:01 pm »
This isn't about liking or not liking Trump.  If you are on the side of the "media" that you are in collusion with them.  That would make you the  ****sheep****

I haven't run across anyone here that likes the MSM @beandog whether they are pro Trump or not.  Articles from across the political spectrum from Trumpbart to the Compost are offered up here to discuss, he11 I even posted an article last night disparaging the character of Sen. Cruz, you know that was tough for me, but it is NEWS (Fake or not) and I welcome all content and respect the opinions of my fellow Breifers whether I agree with them or not.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2017, 04:53:49 pm »
   I haven't run across anyone here that likes the MSM @beandog whether they are pro Trump or not.  Articles from across the political spectrum from Trumpbart to the Compost are offered up here to discuss, he11 I even posted an article last night disparaging the character of Sen. Cruz, you know that was tough for me, but it is NEWS (Fake or not) and I welcome all content and respect the opinions of my fellow Breifers whether I agree with them or not.

Okay, but I still think you should choose your battles.  This story is one of the worst for you to choose to defend and it was not only totally false but inconsequential. 

If someone posts a story about Trump that is both true and negative, I will consider it informative.  As you know, I am not gonna defend Trump about something that is wrong.

Your initial reaction was over the top and I think you realize it now.  People should post what they want to post here and we can choose to ignore, agree, or comment.

(And they are not only cute but extremely smart.)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2017, 05:01:09 pm »
But I do wonder why people on the GOP Briefing Room would be so quick to fall for it and pass it on.
Because it is the dominant editorial agenda. Trump bad.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2017, 05:16:30 pm »
I watched the video, but didn't see any Negros.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2017, 05:23:22 pm »
I watched the video, but didn't see any Negros.

Well, there you are.

Offline ConservativeGranny

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2017, 11:57:14 pm »
I've watched the video several times to see if there is anyway that "shove" could be construed as friendly. I can believe the spin or my lying eyes I suppose. It was rude and obnoxious and unbecoming to a POTUS.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2017, 03:51:45 am »
I've watched the video several times to see if there is anyway that "shove" could be construed as friendly. I can believe the spin or my lying eyes I suppose. It was rude and obnoxious and unbecoming to a POTUS.

No, your eyes weren't lying.  I saw a "shove" too and a very pompous rich ass.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 04:16:59 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2017, 04:03:48 am »
No, your eyes weren't lying.  I saw a "shove" too and a very pompous rich ass.

How does this event effect you on a day to day basis? Are that weak and feeble that you lose sleep over our President pushing an actual and dedicated Communist out of the way as some sort of assault on your well being?

If so you are a genuine loser.