Author Topic: Yes, American leaks are bloody annoying but the blame for missing the glaring red flags that should have identified the Manchester bomber before he could commit mass-murder lie much closer to home  (Read 559 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Yes, American leaks are bloody annoying but the blame for missing the glaring red flags that should have identified the Manchester bomber before he could commit mass-murder lie much closer to home

By Piers Morgan for MailOnline

Published: 13:37 EDT, 25 May 2017 | Updated: 14:36 EDT, 25 May 2017

I didn’t think I could ever feel angrier than I did on Tuesday when I first heard an ISIS suicide bomber had deliberately targeted, murdered and maimed young girls as they left a pop concert.

It’s impossible to imagine a more heinous, sickening and pathetically cowardly act on so many vulnerable, innocent and defenceless people.

Yet today my initial rage has manifested into cold fury and revulsion that the medieval barbarian who committed this atrocity wasn’t stopped long before he ever had the chance to detonate his death and destruction.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4542444/US-leaks-annoying-blame-lies-closer-home.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

What the hell happened to Piers? I remember when everything he said was total nonsense and he was to be disregarded. Now all of a sudden he actually makes serious points I agree with.

Is he being held hostage somewhere being forced to write coherent pieces?

Offline dfwgator

What the hell happened to Piers? I remember when everything he said was total nonsense and he was to be disregarded. Now all of a sudden he actually makes serious points I agree with.

Is he being held hostage somewhere being forced to write coherent pieces?

He's ok, except on the subject of guns.  He still needs work, there.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
So when do the higher ups find the courage to do more than "identify" and "track" and have on their "radar screens" the hundreds, thousands of KNOWN threats?

When the US won wars, we TEMPORARILY interned SOME Japanese, German and Italian people.

But of course we won wars then, in under four years. We also killed civilians. Can you believe it?

BTW I just looked up my grandfather on a genealogy site. Although he had served in WWI in France, he was subject to the draft in WWII and signed up again in 1942 at age 46.

It is called "what does a nation do when serious about winning a war?"

« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 12:12:13 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln