Author Topic: President of NATO's lowest contributor SNIGGERS as Trump demands more defence spend  (Read 859 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President of NATO's lowest contributor SNIGGERS as Trump demands more defence spend
THIS is the moment the Prime Minister of Luxembourg was forced to look away as Donald Trump blasted fellow European leaders over their contribution to the Nato budget.

By Ajay Nair and Joe Barnes

PUBLISHED: 16:52, Thu, May 25, 2017 | UPDATED: 18:29, Thu, May 25, 2017

Xavier Bettel appeared to whisper to the French President Emmanuel Macron as the US leader berated fellow member states for failing to contribute.

The pair are seen looking at each other during the uncomfortable speech, with Mr Bettel covering his mouth during the address.

more
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/809320/Donald-Trump-Luxembourg-president-sniggers-as-Trump-demands-Nato-spending
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

President of NATO's lowest contributor SNIGGERS

Offline Frank Cannon

So it is alright now to say Sniggers? That's a relief. I am tired of having to call it the "S" word.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Disgusting and disrespectful display.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Who cares if the Prime Minister of lil' Luxembourg (why does a country that small need anything more than a mayor?) "sniggers"?

They'll have to pony up a little more.
Or get less.

I think they should get less in any case!

Offline Suppressed

A snigger at the Clown is less insulting than the Clown declaring our ally is "bad, very bad".

Obama was excoriated for damaging relations with our allues, but even he never did something so horrid.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 06:29:05 am by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
A snigger at the Clown is less insulting than the Clown declaring our ally is "bad, very bad".

Obama was excoriated for damaging relations with our allues, but even he never did something so horrid.

BS
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion