Author Topic: Former Navy SEAL tells Katy Perry to 'go to hell' over Manchester bombing comments  (Read 718 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Navy SEAL tells Katy Perry to 'go to hell' over Manchester bombing comments
by Sean Langille | May 25, 2017, 10:44 AM

A former Navy SEAL had a blunt message for singer Katy Perry over her calls for "no barriers, no borders" in the aftermath of the Manchester terror attack: Go to hell.

Carl Higbie hit out at Perry, criticizing her for not respecting American culture.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/former-navy-seal-tells-katy-perry-to-go-to-hell-over-manchester-bombing-comments/article/2624124
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Former Navy SEAL tells Katy Perry to 'go to hell' over Manchester bombing comments
by Sean Langille | May 25, 2017, 10:44 AM

As far as Katy Perry, when those D cups start sagging, the level of attention she get will sag as well.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Frank Cannon

Katie Perry is common garbage. If it were not for self absorbed teenage girls, Katie would be spinning on a brass pole or serving coffee to make a living.

Offline dfwgator

She's already been to Hell, she was married to Russell Brand.  Hell would be like a vacation in comparison.

Offline the_doc

Katy Perry has recently become something of a poster child of Satanism.  (Telling her to go to hell may very well give her a thrill.)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Katy Perry has recently become something of a poster child of Satanism.  (Telling her to go to hell may very well give her a thrill.)

And to think she got her start in gospel music.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
As far as Katy Perry, when those D cups start sagging, the level of attention she get will sag as well.
Well that's true, but her biggest problem is that she seems to be thinking with what's below her shoulders instead of what's above.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Shes never been terribly bright. Cute, yes. Funny, surprisingly so. Smart, nope.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I don't believe I'd ever heard of Katy Perry before I read this thread… :)