Author Topic: FAIL: Obamacare Premiums On Fed Exchanges Have Soared by 105 pct Since 2013  (Read 609 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline dfwgator

"That's not a bug, that's a feature."

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm on Medicare. Before that (when I was working), I had health insurance through my employer (though in the last ten years or so, the agreement employees had to contribute a monthly amount to their healthcare policies, when I left it was around $167 but I'm sure it's much higher now).

But when I read about the amounts individuals and families have to pay on their own for health insurances premiums now, I can't believe it. Where do they get the money?

Online berdie

I'm on Medicare. Before that (when I was working), I had health insurance through my employer (though in the last ten years or so, the agreement employees had to contribute a monthly amount to their healthcare policies, when I left it was around $167 but I'm sure it's much higher now).

But when I read about the amounts individuals and families have to pay on their own for health insurances premiums now, I can't believe it. Where do they get the money?

It is scary. I have no idea how people are affording it, even on employer provided health insurance. The people with kids or a spouse have to be struggling. But what the hell is agood answer?

I'm fighting  until  Medicare kicks in...and hope I can afford a supplement.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
"It is scary. I have no idea how people are affording it, even on employer provided health insurance. The people with kids or a spouse have to be struggling. But what the hell is agood answer?

I'm fighting  until  Medicare kicks in...and hope I can afford a supplement."

Answer:

Remove any and all barriers to Insurance Companies doing business across State Lines.
Since O'care decimated the Insurance Companies we need more investors to re-people that Insurance mkt.

Encourage Start Up Insurance Cos. w tax incentives, etc, BUT:

Enforce Anti Trust against their merging back into the beasts who caused their own demise.

As for govt Medicine/O'care/RINOcare look at the VA.

Govt can't do it right, ever.

Stake the beast like the vampire it is.

Gotta turn it back over to the private sector.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com