Author Topic: New Undercover Planned Parenthood (Convention) Video: Possibly The Worst Yet  (Read 911 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
redstate
Posted at 2:30 pm on May 25, 2017 by Susan Wright

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/05/25/latest-undercover-video-abortionists-convention-worst-one-yet/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq1ycCmX3uU&feature=youtu.be

Has there ever been a convention of mass murderers?

There has.

An eyeball just fell down into my lap, and that is gross! [laughter from the crowd]

Or:

I’m like — Oh my God! I get it! When the skull is broken, that’s really sharp! I get it! I understand why people are talking about getting that skull out, that calvarium.

How about:

I get a lot of oohs and ahhs from StemExpress [biotech firm]. You know, they’re wanting livers . . . Last week I was in Sacramento, and she said, “I need four intact limbs.” And I said, you want what?

That seriously sounds like the kind of sadistic, inhuman conversations you’d expect from a mass murderers convention, to me.

Trending
No Party is Serious and I Feel Politically Homeless
J. Cal Davenport

I actually can’t think of anyone in polite society who would work those comments into a conversation and consider it normal.

These were, however, actual comments made during the 2014 and 2015 National Abortion Federation conventions.

The Center for Medical Progress (CMP), the investigative organization that revealed to the world just how depraved and indifferent to the value of human life Planned Parenthood is, especially when there’s a profit to be made from the sale of aborted baby parts, released this latest, gut-wrenching video in early May.

It’s appalling when you know the truth, but see the public face Planned Parenthood presents, making themselves out to be compassionate caregivers, with only the best interest of women in mind.

The realities are harder to run from.

Planned Parenthood profits from the confusion, fear, and hopelessness of women. They need to keep women confused, fearful, and hopeless, searching for solutions, just long enough to harvest the money crop of unborn body parts.

They harvest in misery.

If the actual goal was to help women, they’d provide full prenatal services (they don’t), or at the very least, mental and emotional health counseling for those women who have had abortions (they don’t).

Some research has suggested that post-abortive women are at a greater risk of suffering depression and other mood disorders, so where is their after-care from this organization that is such a friend to women in need?

CMP have released a series of videos. The last was in March of this year, just days after David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt, the CEO and investigators involved were hit with 15 new charges by the political pals of Planned Parenthood in California.

Similar attempts against them were tried in Texas earlier, but those charges were tossed.

They have become the scourge of the abortion industry, shedding a harsh, unflattering light on just what Planned Parenthood is, and who these abortionists really are. For that, they deserve our thanks.

Watch their latest effort, if you can. Then pass it along. People need to know. Our lawmakers need to act.

This is a battle that needs to be waged until not a single penny of taxpayers’ money goes to fund this horrendous organization.

Defund Planned Parenthood now, totally, completely, and with no exceptions.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 07:41:53 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Joe Wooten

sickening, absolutely sickening

@just victor
@Millee

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
sickening, absolutely sickening

@just victor
@Millee

These people are worse than the most sadistic serial killers in our history.

These are not pathetic little girls who apparently knew how to do 'something' but didn't know how to cope with a baby.

These are ruthless, heartless money makers prey on the most innocent among us.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Mom MD

depraved acts sear the conscience against further depravity.  These people are so far gone they are not even human any more
God is still in control

Offline rodamala

It boggles the mind that all these women retain a state medical board certification to practice medicine.

I look at this much like the muslim problem.  Either  the medical industry police itself and revoke the medical licenses of these psychopaths within their ranks or they can ALL go to Hell and rot there.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
John 11:35

Now we know the 'stuff' Josef Mengele was made of.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Mom MD

It boggles the mind that all these women retain a state medical board certification to practice medicine.

I look at this much like the muslim problem.  Either  the medical industry police itself and revoke the medical licenses of these psychopaths within their ranks or they can ALL go to Hell and rot there.

The medical industry does not grant medical licenses the state does
God is still in control

Offline rodamala

The medical industry does not grant medical licenses the state does

I assume the state licensing boards are, much like State Boards of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors, comprised of professionals in the industry.