Author Topic: President Donald Trump Speech NATO Unveiling Of The Article 5 Berlin Wall Memorials 2017  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

President Donald Trump Speech NATO Unveiling Of The Article 5 Berlin Wall Memorials 2017
Youtube/WH.Gov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPjC4gdckXY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPjC4gdckXY

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Saw a clip on Fox Business News that showed Macron and some other euroweenies giggling and smirking when Trump asked them to pony up what they owe.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Rivergirl

Did you also see the video of our gentleman president shoving his way to the front of the group and then
rudely pointing his finger in a woman's face following a comment from her.
Wow, he makes us so proud when he's on the world stage.

Saw a clip on Fox Business News that showed Macron and some other euroweenies giggling and smirking when Trump asked them to pony up what they owe.

Yes ... they looked like children.  They stopped laughing when he mentioned he was not going to ask about the cost to build the new headquarters (because it was late and over budget  ^-^)

Offline beandog

Did you also see the video of our gentleman president shoving his way to the front of the group and then
Good Lord, you are boring.  The same crap different day. *****rollingeyes*****

Good Lord, you are boring.  The same crap different day. *****rollingeyes*****

888high58888

Offline Rivergirl

Address your whines to the proper authority.  The president of the united states.

Offline beandog

Address your whines to the proper authority.  The president of the united states.
Says the Queen of all Whiners.

Offline anubias

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

I didn't see the finger point. Just saw the push.

Offline anubias

I didn't see the finger point. Just saw the push.

The smile and the handshake was conveniently cut out.  ;)

Offline Rivergirl

With regard to Article 5...........seems DT did comment on the NATO countries Article 5 response when the US was attacked on 9/11.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Watched the full video from the shove to the finger point, and including the smile. My objective opinion is that the whole thing seems done out of awkwardness more than anything else. Trump has some Howard Hughes personality traits (like being a known germophobe) and I think this makes some public things awkward.

Incidentally, none of Trump's actions are as bad as Nixon publicly shoving his own press secretary:

http://footage.framepool.com/en/shot/722460371-ron-ziegler-richard-nixon-cutting-up-dissatisfaction#.VYWDkxVbQgk.twitter

Offline Rivergirl

Watched the full video from the shove to the finger point, and including the smile. My objective opinion is that the whole thing seems done out of awkwardness more than anything else. Trump has some Howard Hughes personality traits (like being a known germophobe) and I think this makes some public things awkward.

Incidentally, none of Trump's actions are as bad as Nixon publicly shoving his own press secretary:

http://footage.framepool.com/en/shot/722460371-ron-ziegler-richard-nixon-cutting-up-dissatisfaction#.VYWDkxVbQgk.twitter

LOL........we have gone from but Obama, but Bush but Clinton and now we are down to but Nixon.
Begging you to stop.........LOL
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 01:18:15 pm by Rivergirl »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
LOL........we have gone from but Obama, but Bush but Clinton and now we are down to but Nixon.
Begging you to stop.........LOL

Would be too much to ask this country to elect another Ronald Reagan?  We've had such a clown car since.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.