Author Topic: UK: Manchester mayor Andy Burnham says jihad mass murderer was “not a Muslim”  (Read 1172 times)

rangerrebew

UK: Manchester mayor Andy Burnham says jihad mass murderer was “not a Muslim”

May 25, 2017 12:31 pm By Robert Spencer 5 Comments

His friends described Salman Abedi as a “devout” Muslim. He had memorized the entire Qur’an. But the imam Andy Burnham, mayor of Manchester, says he was not a Muslim. On what grounds? On the grounds that he committed jihad mass murderer, and as everyone knows, Islam is a Religion of Peace. Any Muslim who commits an act of violent jihad becomes, simply by virtue of doing so, not a Muslim. Islam is thus always preserved as good and benign, no matter what crimes are committed in its name, and politicians such as Andy Burnham are free of any responsibility to understand the motives and goals of those who have vowed to destroy us. See how it works?

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/05/uk-manchester-mayor-andy-burnham-says-jihad-mass-murderer-was-not-a-muslim
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 04:48:55 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Burnham's an idiot. Always has been.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

He attended a mosque.  His family has ties to ISIS and Al Qaeda.  A brother was just arrested in Pakistan for ISIS activities.  So what was he?  A Druid? :whistle:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Absurd statement by a cringing apologist for the death cult of islam.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Millee

Yes he was.  And a devout one at that. 

Offline dfwgator

Ok, let's assume for the sake of argument that he wasn't a Muslim.

What part of the world did he come from?   A part of the world that is responsible for 99.9% of the World's Terrorism.    Who cares what religion it is,   it stands to reason that it is prudent to limit immigration from that part of the world based on that fact alone.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
It's called Taqiyya folks.  Lying so as to deceive the infidels and lull them into complacency so they are more easily slaughtered and subjugated.

That's what the Islamic Mayor of Manchester is doing.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Mom MD

Well he sure as heck wasn't a Lutheran!

If you read his so called holy book, the murderer was a very good Muslim indeed.
God is still in control

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
It's called Taqiyya folks.  Lying so as to deceive the infidels and lull them into complacency so they are more easily slaughtered and subjugated.

That's what the Islamic Mayor of Manchester is doing.

Wrong city. Burnham's a Catholic. He's also a Labour dweeb - got trounced in the leadership election by Corbyn, which gives you some idea of the esteem his colleagues hold him in.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline The_Reader_David

Unless Mayor Burnham has recently acquired credentials as a high-ranking Islamic cleric and is issuing a fatwa against suicide bombings, the targetting of civilians in jihad, or some other broad class of barbarous behavior now common in some tendencies of Islam that would include the Manchester bombing, his comments are both foolish and unhelpful.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Andy Burnham:
Epitomizes that moment when "denial" becomes "deLIE-al"…

Addendum:
Tip for Mr. Burnham:
Give up the taqiyya. You ain't so good at it...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 12:40:37 am by Fishrrman »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I'm sure all the moslems in the UK are now breathing a heavy sigh of relief.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Comment by Rob in Cheshire:

We all know that the government will do nothing following the Manchester attack. Yet in 1987, after Hungerford, they banned self-loading rifles. In 1996, after Dunblane, they banned pistols. In each case, these were the actions of one deranged man. The thousands of other people who legally owned these guns were law abiding and sane. They did not support them in any way, yet they were scapegoated and had their property taken.

Contrast this to islam, where we know the holy book commands violence against the kuffar, and where we know that large percentages agree with sharia law. It is a violent cult within our midst, and yet it remains inviolate.

My modest proposal is that islam poses far greater threats to us than peaceful gun owners do, yet the former are fawned on by government, and the latter are treated like the enemy within. It is time for the restrictions put on gun owners to be applied to muslims.

Continued: https://biasedbbc.org/blog/2017/05/26/weekend-open-thread-149/#comments

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
So he was fighting for the Christians in Libya?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.