Author Topic: Milo Yiannopoulos: Ariana Grande is ‘ferociously pro-immigrant, pro-Islam and anti-America – makes you wonder…’  (Read 890 times)

rangerrebew

Milo Yiannopoulos: Ariana Grande is ‘ferociously pro-immigrant, pro-Islam and anti-America – makes you wonder…’
May 24, 2017 | Michael Dorstewitz | Print Article   

Conservative writer and speaker Milo Yiannopoulos blasted pop singer Ariana Grande for the ‘pro-Islam’ stance she’s taken in the past.

When you play with fire you’ll eventually get burned.

He used social media to go after the pop star shortly after an apparent Islamic State-influenced terrorist set off a suicide bomb at the entrance to her Manchester, England concert, resulting in 22 dead and dozens injured.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/05/24/milo-yiannopoulos-ariana-grande-ferociously-pro-immigrant-pro-islam-anti-america-makes-wonder-494671
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 12:21:36 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The only thing I'm wondering is why slimeboy has opened his trap.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

You probably shouldn't think about that for too long because you might just come up with an answer.

Offline r9etb

Because he's an attention whore.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
You could lose the word attention and still be correct.

Offline r9etb

You could lose the word attention and still be correct.

I debated making that very point -- perhaps he occasionally adds in the "attention" part as an advertising ploy.

Offline Frank Cannon

Other than the bombing taking place at her venue, I don't see how this skank factors into this one way or another.

Is his follow up piece to this the political thinkings of the people manning the ticket booth?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Other than the bombing taking place at her venue, I don't see how this skank factors into this one way or another.

Is his follow up piece to this the political thinkings of the people manning the ticket booth?

888high58888 You are in rather good form today, Sir.

Offline r9etb

At the risk of being serious for a moment, she factors in because of the people who go to her concerts -- apparently, girls between the ages of 8-15. 

I think these girls were deliberately targeted precisely because they've always been seen as the most vulnerable and most worthy of protection.  I suspect that in violating them that way, the bombers hope to elicit a rabid response that will bring more jihadis to their cause.

The challenge for the British authorities is to hunt down and kill these animals without stirring up unrest in their Muslim population at large.  Their experiences with the IRA may have taught them a thing or two about how to approach the problem.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
At the risk of being serious for a moment, she factors in because of the people who go to her concerts -- apparently, girls between the ages of 8-15. 

I think these girls were deliberately targeted precisely because they've always been seen as the most vulnerable and most worthy of protection.  I suspect that in violating them that way, the bombers hope to elicit a rabid response that will bring more jihadis to their cause.

The challenge for the British authorities is to hunt down and kill these animals without stirring up unrest in their Muslim population at large.  Their experiences with the IRA may have taught them a thing or two about how to approach the problem.

Never underestimate the British capacity for violence.

Offline r9etb

Never underestimate the British capacity for violence.

I don't.  Nor the French, for that matter.  Nor the US, when you come right down to it.