Author Topic: Texas sheriff defends Facebook post on Manchester attack  (Read 629 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Texas sheriff defends Facebook post on Manchester attack
« on: May 25, 2017, 02:03:25 am »
Texas sheriff defends Facebook post on Manchester attack

A Texas sheriff who railed against "political correctness" in a Facebook post following the Manchester, England, bombing has defended his comments.

Denton County Sheriff Tracy Murphree's controversial post urged Americans to "pay attention" to the Islamic jihadists who "want to kill you".

His comments came after a suicide bomber killed 22 people and injured 64 at an Ariana Grande concert in the UK.

His remarks quickly drew both praise and outrage online.

"I stand behind it," Mr Murphree told a local NBC news affiliate on Tuesday. "We need to be realistic about the world we live in."

Continued: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40032897

The British defeated the Nazis, French, I saw something said like that but political correctness is killing them and maybe all of us. I doubt anyone here disagrees with his words. If this was already posted, then merge or delete.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: Texas sheriff defends Facebook post on Manchester attack
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 03:27:44 am »
In response to a post on bookface that related how the Americans fought the Japanese and how we need to fight the islamists, I posted the following...

What he's saying, that apparently some here have missed, is that you fight them with 100Xs the barbarity. Make them fear you and cower in caves. The only thing tribalists like islamists understand/respect/fear is sheer power...power of might and power of will to meet them head on and exact upon them and theirs a retribution they deserve and have earned.

Political cowreckedness is weak and genuflecting insanity in the face of these savages...they'll only feed on it and use it against us.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline DB

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 03:32:14 am »
There was a reason for the Crusades. And there was a reason Islam was relatively quite for hundreds of years afterwards.

Offline rodamala

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 01:58:20 pm »
There was a reason for the Crusades. And there was a reason Islam was relatively quite for hundreds of years afterwards.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 12:20:52 am »
Good on ya, Sheriff Murphee.

Keep speaking your mind!

(also a good graphic directly above!)