Author Topic: VIRAL: Manchester’s A HOT BED Of Terrorism – ‘Politicians Have SOLD Us Out!’  (Read 1572 times)

rangerrebew

VIRAL: Manchester’s A HOT BED Of Terrorism – ‘Politicians Have SOLD Us Out!’

This Bro, Tommy Robinson, drops one helluva truth bomb. And he’s ABSOLUTELY right.

Tommy Robinson has been the ‘boots on the ground’ in the war against the evil ideology of Islamism.

He’s taken heat for his bold stance against the ‘Islamization’ of Europe.

Robinson has been (disgustingly) accused of using terror attacks for his own benefit.

He’s been arrested for reporting on a Muslim pedophile ring.

http://clashdaily.com/2017/05/viral-manchesters-hot-bed-terrorism-politicians-sold-us/
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 04:06:52 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

http://www.facebook.com/leaveeuofficial/videos/1281618235269748/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

‘Politicians Have SOLD Us Out!’

Damn right they have. Sycophant, dhimmi politicians across the West have sold out the citizens.

They remind me of that despicable, treasonous character Theron in the movie 300.

photo for reference

And for what?!

I hope I live long enough to one day see them get their comeuppance.

Barba non facit philosophum.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Online corbe

A long read but well worth the time investment!

https://www.city-journal.org/html/suicide-bombers-among-us-12894.html

That it was @Bigun a long BUT very interesting Article, Thanks for Sharing
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
   That it was @Bigun a long BUT very interesting Article, Thanks for Sharing

You are quite welcome!  Glad you took the time to read it!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
VIRAL: Manchester’s A HOT BED Of Terrorism – ‘Politicians Have SOLD Us Out!’

This Bro, Tommy Robinson, drops one helluva truth bomb. And he’s ABSOLUTELY right.

Tommy Robinson has been the ‘boots on the ground’ in the war against the evil ideology of Islamism.

He’s taken heat for his bold stance against the ‘Islamization’ of Europe.

Robinson has been (disgustingly) accused of using terror attacks for his own benefit.

He’s been arrested for reporting on a Muslim pedophile ring.

http://clashdaily.com/2017/05/viral-manchesters-hot-bed-terrorism-politicians-sold-us/

Thank you @rangerrebew

For posting this and all of the many other articles you take the time and effort to post.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Bigun

This quote is pertinent here, where Islam is gaining in prison populations, especially young blacks.
This Islam contains little that is theological, spiritual, or even religious, but it nevertheless exists in the mental economy as what anatomists call a “potential space.” A potential space occurs where two tissues or organs are separated by smooth membranes that are normally close together, but that can be separated by an accumulation of fluid such as pus if infection or inflammation occurs. And, of course, such inflammation readily occurs in the minds of young men who easily believe themselves to be ill-used, and who have been raised on the thin gruel of popular Western culture without an awareness that any other kind of Western culture exists.

That space exists in the 'gangsta' culture as well, with cradle to grave infusions of victimhood, and the thin gruel of a pop culture that already is misogynistic and violent and often devoid of the Chivalry, Religion, and philosophy of Western Culture in general, rebelling against that as too "white". 

In coming to this conclusion, young Muslims would only be adopting the logic that has driven Western social policy for so long: that any difference in economic and social outcome between groups is the result of social injustice and adverse discrimination. The premises of multiculturalism don’t even permit asking whether reasons internal to the groups themselves might account for differences in outcomes.
Again, a mindset heavily cultivated here among the various special interest groups with the victim mentality, propagated and nurtured by various grievance studies curricula and the mass media.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 12:31:35 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online DB

Thank you for posting this. Very insightful.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
@Bigun

This quote is pertinent here, where Islam is gaining in prison populations, especially young blacks.
That space exists in the 'gangsta' culture as well, with cradle to grave infusions of victimhood, and the thin gruel of a pop culture that already is misogynistic and violent and often devoid of the Chivalry, Religion, and philosophy of Western Culture in general, rebelling against that as too "white". 
Again, a mindset heavily cultivated here among the various special interest groups with the victim mentality, propagated and nurtured by various grievance studies curricula and the mass media.

It's a shame too few see this, and most completely discount it as an impossibility, but the Left has socially engineered our own oblivion.

It's not just the importation of migrants hostile to your existence in the name of diversity and tolerance, but the abject destruction they have engineered against the family and the society our forbears built.  Everything from bashing the foundational biblical religions, to promoting single parent households on welfare, to declining birthrates to rabid feminism having destroyed men to the point they are no longer seeking marriage; Western culture and society is doomed to extinction in our lifetimes.

Add what you posted above about the cultivation of the Victim mentality whereby ONLY black lives matter and that is a license for mayhem and riot - not 20 years is going to go by before what is left of us in in ashes or burkhas.

That's a fact.  We gotta start eschewing liberalism and breeding like Conservative rabbits and filling up churches if we have any hope of resisting the same fate as Europe.

But I'm not too hopeful of that.  The Rubicon may have been crossed already.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
It's a shame too few see this, and most completely discount it as an impossibility, but the Left has socially engineered our own oblivion.

It's not just the importation of migrants hostile to your existence in the name of diversity and tolerance, but the abject destruction they have engineered against the family and the society our forbears built.  Everything from bashing the foundational biblical religions, to promoting single parent households on welfare, to declining birthrates to rabid feminism having destroyed men to the point they are no longer seeking marriage; Western culture and society is doomed to extinction in our lifetimes.

Add what you posted above about the cultivation of the Victim mentality whereby ONLY black lives matter and that is a license for mayhem and riot - not 20 years is going to go by before what is left of us in in ashes or burkhas.

That's a fact.  We gotta start eschewing liberalism and breeding like Conservative rabbits and filling up churches if we have any hope of resisting the same fate as Europe.

But I'm not too hopeful of that.  The Rubicon may have been crossed already.

@INVAR

I doubt there is 1 person in a thousand who can tell you for what purpose Harvard University was originally founded!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

@INVAR

I doubt there is 1 person in a thousand who can tell you for what purpose Harvard University was originally founded!

It was originally a seminary, was it not?

As were most of the Ivy League schools if memory serves me.
Barba non facit philosophum.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Ding Ding Ding!

We have a winner here folks!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

To educate the clergy. A group that needs it the most.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Smokin Joe

To educate the clergy. A group that needs it the most.
The Puritan Clergy, not just any ol' clergy.

William and Mary was the second College founded in the colonies, to train Anglicans Ministers.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

William and Mary was the second College founded in the colonies, to train Anglicans Ministers.

So what does the FACT that so many of our major Universities were founded as religious institutions tell you about early America and the role of religion in our founding as a country?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Leftists and their Secularist counterparts have changed history to depict Puritanism as an evil.  In tandem to that, you can experience your average Joe eschewing the talk about God and loathe discussion of biblical principles, which are the foundations of both our society, culture and nation.

Because of this pursuit of secularism and distancing of ourselves from morality to create our own - we cannot in our society even identify what sex we are, much less even define what evil is.

We have left a vacuum filled with a loathing of who we were, and what we stood for, in favor of ideas anathema to our very existence as a free people.

Do people really have to wonder why it is that Islam is now the largest religion on the planet and growing exponentially while Biblical religion is shrinking? 

Do we really not see that correlation coupled with our own decline as a nation and society?

A people with no moral fortitude other than doing what is right in their own eyes because they have made themselves gods, are a people who are already conquered.  It just takes others willing to die and kill to subjugate them, often by appealing to their appetites before putting a knife to their throats.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Smokin Joe

So what does the FACT that so many of our major Universities were founded as religious institutions tell you about early America and the role of religion in our founding as a country?
Let me put it this way. You're going across an ocean with no guarantee you'll get there, to carve a home out of a wilderness that is populated with peril and possibly hostile indigenous peoples. You are going to have moments when you get very close to The Almighty, if you don't go to meet Him. It is a soft people who are somehow secure in their corpulence who become decadent. Those who live harder, closer to the edge of starvation, death from exposure, or myriad other hazards, tend to draw closer to the Creator they depend upon. Though there will always be those who live otherwise, Early Americans were more aware of and closer to God.

C S Lewis