Author Topic: Legendary Rocker Lashes Out After Manchester Attack – Slams PC Left  (Read 825 times)

rangerrebew

Legendary Rocker Lashes Out After Manchester Attack – Slams PC Left

By Rusty | Featured Contributor | May 23, 2017 8:28PM

British rocker Morrissey, legendary front man for the indie rock band The Smiths, lashed out at politicians and the Queen after the Manchester terror attack, blaming them for an unwillingness to confront radical Islamic terrorism when they see it.

Morrissey, born in Manchester, complained that politicians are able to isolate themselves while the public bears the brunt of their PC refugee and open border policies.

Read more: http://thepoliticalinsider.com/morrissey-manchester-bombing-pc-left/#ixzz4i0qzlSx9

Offline kidd

Limbaugh opened his show yesterday by noting that a pattern has developed:

1) A terrorist attack occurs
2) An formal elevated state of alert is created for a few days
3) Politicians run to TV and radio to denounce the attack and to express their sympathy.
4) The news media predicts a backlash against Muslims (it never happens to any significance)
5) Nothing permanent is done. Perhaps a small group associated with the terrorist is captured.
6) Repeat from step 1

Rush noted that we are being forced to accept this pattern.

I'd say that we are becoming numb to this pattern.

Offline skeeter

I'da never imagined in a million years I'd one day be agreeing wholeheartedly with a gay indie pop guy who likes to wear bandaids on his nipples.

Offline Suppressed

3) Politicians run to TV and radio to denounce the attack and to express their sympathy.
4) The news media predicts a backlash against Muslims (it never happens to any significance)
5) Nothing permanent is done. Perhaps a small group associated with the terrorist is captured.
6) Repeat from step 1

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline skeeter

6) Repeat from step 1

It should be clear now that the powers that be do not intend to do anything of substance to stop these attacks - meaning taking a hard look at immigration policies and adapting more effective policing methods focusing on the muslim population.

Hell, they're even openly saying so now.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'da never imagined in a million years I'd one day be agreeing wholeheartedly with a gay indie pop guy who likes to wear bandaids on his nipples.

I was just thinking the same thing.  Well, without the bandaid part.

Offline anubias

I was just thinking the same thing.  Well, without the bandaid part.

:silly:  I could have gone the rest of my life without knowing the guy puts bandaids on his nipples.  LOL!