Author Topic: After US-Saudi Arabia Arms Deal,Saudi Arabia Plans To Sell North Korea Sophisticated Missiles Which Could Provoke A War Against US  (Read 1287 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
So this is where your $100+ Billion in taxpayer dollars is going when we arm the Saudis.

....According to White House sources, the United States and the Saudis signed letters of offer and acceptance for eight foreign military sales deals worth a total of $12.5 billion earlier today. Those agreements will be implemented as soon the Department of Defense puts contracts in place with industry—and funds are received from Saudi Arabia.
According to Korean Central News Agency (KCNA),Saudi Arabia has signed a series of agreements cementing their countries' military partnerships.One is a package including some of the most sophisticated missiles that the United States has already sold to Saudi Arabia......

http://www.awdnews.com/political/boomerang-effect-after-us-saudi-arabia-arms-deal,saudi-arabia-plans-to-sell-north-korea-sophisticated-missiles-which-could-provoke-against-us

Offline Right_in_Virginia

So this is where your $100+ Billion in taxpayer dollars is going when we arm the Saudis.

Seriously, @AbaraXas ... you've posted an unknown website quoting the Korean Central News Agency ... which is, as you are apparently unaware:
The Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) is the state news agency of North Korea that was established on December 5, 1946. The agency portrays the views of the North Korean government for foreign consumption. https://www.google.com/#q=what+is+the+korean+central+news+agency&spf=1495580011296 

And the news wasn't leaked by "White House sources" as your "article" suggests.  The damn thing was announced and even mentioned in the President's speech to the Arab leaders.

Seriously, AbaraXas?  How low are you planning to go?

« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 11:00:51 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Seriously, @AbaraXas ... you've posted an unknown website quoting the Korean Central News Agency ... which is, as you are apparently unaware:
And the news wasn't leaked by "White House sources" as your "article" suggests.  The damn thing was announced and even mentioned in the President's speech to the Arab leaders.

Seriously, AbaraXas?  How low are you planning to go?

So you dismiss North Korea saying they are buying arms from the Saudis? Does it need to be a credible source in your mind, like the National Enquirer or Infowars?

One thing you don't have going for you with your flippant dismissal, is history. Riddle me this, who all was Saudi Arabia accused of arming, and shown to have armed from Obama's arms sales to them?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

So you dismiss North Korea saying they are buying arms from the Saudis? Does it need to be a credible source in your mind, like the National Enquirer or Infowars?

So you admit you have faith in a trash site quoting unspecified reports from the NK News Media ..... and you try to convince me the dots they try to connect are true?

You disappoint me.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 11:34:41 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline anubias

One thing you don't have going for you with your flippant dismissal, is history. Riddle me this, who all was Saudi Arabia accused of arming, and shown to have armed from Obama's arms sales to them?

I dismiss it, yes.  I think it's just more Little Kim childish antics.  Why on earth would Saudi Arabia wish to supply arms to North Korea when that same country sold the scud missiles that Hamas has been raining down on Saudi Arabia?  Please correct me if I am wrong, but it makes zero sense to me.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
NK and Iran are pretty buddy-buddy, with their nuclear engineers having sleep-overs and all.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Drago

• "Life is a Journey"
One more thing...the Saudis are buying arms from us ...no U.S.taxpayers dollars involved, just a lot of $$ in the pockets of Lockheed-Martin, Boeing, etc. employees.  And for the record I am not a big fan of this arms deal...the Saudis are financing Wahhabi (i.e. ISIS) mosques and madrassas in the USA, but hopefully with this $100 billion deal they will have less to spend on that!