Author Topic: Hannity Still Pushing Seth Rich Conspiracy Murder Theory Without Any Evidence. Please Stop.  (Read 1309 times)

Silver Pines

Hannity Still Pushing Seth Rich Conspiracy Murder Theory Without Any Evidence. Please Stop.

By Ben Shapiro
May 23, 2017

On Tuesday, Fox News’ Sean Hannity continued his quixotic quest to unmask the killer of former Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, who was shot to death in 2016 on the streets of Washington D.C. in an apparent botched robbery. Hannity has been leading the charge, suggesting a conspiracy at play: Rich was supposedly leaking emails from the DNC to Wikileaks, and was then supposedly killed by…John Podesta, or somebody. That’s the theory. Why does Hannity care? Because if Rich was leaking the emails to Wikileaks from the DNC, that would take Russians off the hook for hacking – and by extension, would take the Trump campaign off the hook for supposed collusion with the Russians in hacking.

Here’s Hannity tweeting just that:

Read more at: http://www.dailywire.com/news/16773/hannity-still-pushing-seth-rich-conspiracy-murder-ben-shapiro#

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Of all the media whores pushing this garbage, Hannity is the "loosest".

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Its collapsing all around them and as far as Hannity is concerned, I think he's just trying to kamakazi his contract so he can go work for his precious.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Of all the media whores pushing this garbage, Hannity is the "loosest".

The interest in this story sure died in a hurry but don't you dare call them cowards.

Offline Night Hides Not

Its collapsing all around them and as far as Hannity is concerned, I think he's just trying to kamakazi his contract so he can go work for his precious.

I thought Ailes was dead.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline corbe

Hannity has been a GOP shill for almost 20 years and Shapiro is right, Sean & Newt pushed this narrative to try and get Russian Collusion off the headlines, it's shameless. 
   What achieved the desired goal for those two was Trump getting out of the Country and shutting up about it.
   He's his own worst enemy, more often than not.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

I understand Hannity was bleating about this last night while the other networks were covering Manchester.

Offline musiclady

I understand Hannity was bleating about this last night while the other networks were covering Manchester.

The moment the clock struck 10:00 EDT, I turned Fox off.

I can't believe it, but I now prefer Shep to Sean.

The world has indeed become a strange place......  :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Sean isn't having a good week.

Hannity’s Bomb Announcement… Sorry, I meant Hannity Bombs Announcement

Sean Hannity teased a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT for his television show tonight. It was going to be about Seth Rich, Fox News, and his future. As you might expect, it was filled with the kind of substance we’ve come to expect from Hannity for the past several months.....

http://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2017/05/23/hannitys-bomb-announcement-sorry-meant-hannity-bombs-announcement/