Author Topic: Rush: There’s No Evidence of Trump Collusion with Russia, So the Focus Moves to Process Crimes  (Read 794 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/05/23/theres-no-evidence-of-trump-collusion-with-russia-so-the-focus-moves-to-process-crimes/

There’s No Evidence of Trump Collusion with Russia, So the Focus Moves to Process Crimes

May 23, 2017

RUSH: I can now conclude, I can announce I have my own investigation going, and I’m gonna tell you what. This isn’t about collusion with Russia anymore. There’s no “there” there. There’s no evidence.

And even this dummkopf Brennan testified. What a bunch of obfuscation we’ve had to put up with from this guy, Obama’s CIA director. I mean, this guy’s been trying to say that Trump and the Russians colluded without saying it.

“Are you saying –”

“Well, I can’t say in open session.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Well, I can’t go any further than that here.”

“But you just said –”

“I don’t do evidence, sir. I turn evidence over to the FBI, but all I’m telling you –”

“Have you seen any attempt by Trump to push back?”

“Well, I haven’t seen it personally, no. That’s not say it hasn’t happened, but I, John, Brennan, see, I’m not –” It’s just typical BS. It’s an entirely manufactured story. And I’ll tell you what this has become now. This is a process crime. They’re now gonna try to nab — this is why Flynn is wisely taking the Fifth Amendment. This is why Flynn is rejecting the subpoena. It’s why Flynn’s not gonna show up here because they’re not looking for evidence. They don’t have any evidence. There isn’t gonna be any evidence of collusion.

And despite that, here’s Brennan going on and on about this is unprecedented, it is unusual. The Russians are doing this and the Russians want to divide us. The Russians want to make us even more partisan than we are, as though this has never happened before.

Look, Washington, D.C.’s a big town, it’s the most powerful town in the world, and people all over the world try to influence what happens there, including the ChiComs, including our allies, including our enemies. It’s an ongoing effort and has been for years, my friends. You know this as well as I do. And these people are trying to say that there’s something brand-new and unprecedented with Trump, ’cause Trump shouldn’t have won. There’s no way Trump could win. He had to have cheated. He had to work with the Russians, but there isn’t any evidence.

So what are they going to do? They’re walking back impeachment. Now Podesta has joined that chorus. “I don’t think Trump should be impeached.” Podesta is saying so. There’s a survey of people at Harvard saying, “I don’t think Trump’s gonna be impeached.” They’re walking that back. So what they are doing, is they’re heading down the tracks to process crime the way they got Martha Stewart, the way they got Scooter Libby. They’re trying to focus on either lying, talking to agents, or obstruction of justice, which is what they zeroed in on with Nixon. But they’re not gonna let it go.

When we get to the sound bites you’re gonna hear later today (chuckling), CNN is really conflicted. I mean, they want to cover the terror story but they just can’t let go! They can’t let go of the Trump-colluded-with-Russians story ’cause they think if they let it go, the story will go away. It’s like they were afraid if they let go of the search for the Malaysia airliner somebody would find it while they were doing something else. So they never let go of it. Well, CNN won’t let go of this because they’re afraid if they do, some other network’s gonna find the evidence. (chuckles) There isn’t any evidence.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34