Author Topic: Trump: Manchester Terrorists Are 'Evil Losers.' That's A Near-Perfect Description.  (Read 520 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
By Ben Shapiro
http://www.dailywire.com/news/16758/trump-manchester-terrorists-are-evil-losers-thats-ben-shapiro

On Tuesday, President Trump, speaking from Judea and Samaria while standing next to master terrorist
supporter Palestinian dictator Mahmoud Abbas, tore into the Islamic terrorists responsible for the bombing of an
Ariana Grande concert in Manchester on Monday evening. “So many young, beautiful, innocent people living and
enjoying their lives murdered by evil losers in life,” Trump stated. “I won’t call them monsters, because they
would like that term. They would think that’s a great name. I will call them from now on losers, because that’s
what they are. They’re losers, and we’ll have more of them, but they’re losers. Just remember that” . . .

. . . Those who would murder children at a pop concert ought to be killed at the earliest available opportunity —
and we shouldn’t bother trying to decrypt “how” the “monsters” were created. That’s because they’re not “monsters”
at all. They’re human beings who believe evil things, and they are losers who aren’t winning any battles in heaven
or on earth. Their names will disappear from history, their souls burn in eternity.

Trump is also right that we must stop using the language of strength to describe those who act out of weakness.
If you have to blow up 13-year-old girls listening to teeny pop material, you’re not a powerful “monster.” You’re a
worm, a feeble piece of human refuse. We should describe terrorists with contempt, not build them up in their own
minds. Islamic terrorists feed off the notion that the West lives in fear of them. We live in fear of the things they
will do, obviously, but we don’t live in fear of them — because they’re ridiculous and puny human beings. Ridiculous
and puny human beings can harm innocent people, too. But handing them an unearned moniker like “monster” — 
scary by nature — is counterproductive, and boosts egos where no boost is necessary.

So, good for Trump. Trump knows well how to demean people, make them feel smaller. And Islamic terrorists should
be scorned, derided, mocked, and treated as small. They’re not martyrs, they’re not warriors, they’re not victims.
They’re evil losers.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Silver Pines

Excellent.  I approve 100%, and may they choke on their resulting fury.