Author Topic: Dirty Harry could not be produced today thanks to political correctness, says its star Clint Eastwood as he claims 'we've lost our sense of humour'  (Read 917 times)

rangerrebew

Dirty Harry could not be produced today thanks to political correctness, says its star Clint Eastwood as he claims 'we've lost our sense of humour'

Clint Eastwood says 'Dirty Harry' wouldn't be made today for political reasons
    He claims the hit film was not politically correct and may be offensive today
    86-year-old said: 'Everyone's politically correct. We've lost our sense of humour'
    Eastwood spoke at the Cannes Film Festival and also predicted acting return

By Simon Holmes For Mailonline

Published: 21:06 EDT, 21 May 2017 | Updated: 05:13 EDT, 22 May 2017

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4528774/Clint-Eastwood-claims-dirty-harry-wouldn-t-today.html#ixzz4httUKBxF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

rangerrebew

Can anyone imagine the Pink Panther movies being made today with Kato (the yellow devil as Clouseau called him)?

Offline Night Hides Not

I'm sure Mel Brooks has said that Blazing Saddles could not be produced today.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Polly Ticks

Mr. Eastwood is entirely correct.  And that is a shame.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Frank Cannon

It could be made today if Harry was a Tranny and he was after a religious baker who was running around San Fran refusing to bake cakes for gay weddings.

Offline Idiot

Can anyone imagine the Pink Panther movies being made today with Kato (the yellow devil as Clouseau called him)?

My favorite movies of all time.  Peter Sellers was brilliant.

Offline skeeter

"I see they ra-paired your little yellow skin, Kato"

Offline Polly Ticks

My favorite movies of all time.  Peter Sellers was brilliant.

:beer:

Your minkey is breaking the leu!!

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra