Author Topic: Tomi Lahren Confirms Her Surprising New Gig (HINT: It Involves Trump)  (Read 981 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Tomi Lahren left TheBlaze in, well, less than a blaze of glory after an appearance on “The View” in which she boasted of being pro-choice and chided conservatives for not agreeing with her ever-changing views on the matter. There were also reports that her behind the scenes behavior at TheBlaze made her unpopular with her co-workers.

There was much speculation about where she’d land next; Fox News seemed to be a popular guess. Well, in a surprise move, Lahren has confirmed that she is going to be joining the communications team of Great America Alliance, a pro-Trump non-profit organization.

More: http://www.redstate.com/terichristoph/2017/05/22/tomi-lahren-confirms-surprising-new-gig-hint-involves-trump/
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

geronl

Not a surprise, really.

Principles aren't needed there.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Perhaps now she will have the opportunity to pay her dues in the obscurity she needed when she started her career.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Perhaps now she will have the opportunity to pay her dues in the obscurity she needed when she started her career.

'Envy', much?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mirraflake

Hot babe. She is forgiven

Offline Frank Cannon

'Envy', much?

Really? Tell me what qualifies her to do anything but spin around a brass pole? She is incredibly stupid. Just read the few interviews she gave before she was fired and look at the genuinely dumb things she was pushing like banning foreign beef because it will kill us.

The only reason Beck hired her was because he was trying to determine if there was some Millennial demo that could be created. There wasn't.   

Online DCPatriot

Really? Tell me what qualifies her to do anything but spin around a brass pole? She is incredibly stupid. Just read the few interviews she gave before she was fired and look at the genuinely dumb things she was pushing like banning foreign beef because it will kill us.

The only reason Beck hired her was because he was trying to determine if there was some Millennial demo that could be created. There wasn't.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_QfIo0J-4c

Rush's opinion of her begins at 51 sec.      :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Offline Frank Cannon

Rush's opinion of her begins at 51 sec.      :laugh:

Oh. Well if Rush says so. Isn't he the guy who pimped Trump as a Conservative until he was elected and then mea culpa'd that Donny was too stupid to have an ideology?

BTW, here is some of this solid thinking in her interview........in Playboy.

Have you ever been pro-life?
I’m anti-abortion. But I’m pro-choice because I don’t believe the government does most things well, in the same way that I don’t believe a gun-free zone or a weapons ban is going to limit violence. I also don’t believe government-restricted abortion is going to lessen abortion. It’s going to make it less safe and more dangerous for the mother and the baby, which is why I take the position that I’m pro-choice. But personally, I’m anti-abortion.

http://www.playboy.com/articles/tomi-lahren-playboy-conversation