Author Topic: Seattle Really is Insane: Police Can No Longer Call Suspects “Suspects”  (Read 675 times)

rangerrebew

Seattle Really is Insane: Police Can No Longer Call Suspects “Suspects”

Posted at 3:00 pm on May 22, 2017 by Teri Christoph

Last month, Demarius Butts, 19, and his 17-year-old sister decided to steal some beer and doughnuts from a 7-11 in Seattle. After brandishing a gun at the store’s clerk, Butts and his sister ran away, then stopped for a smoke. Officers responding to a report of the armed robbery at the 7-11 quickly caught up to them. A shoot out ensued, with Butts ending up being killed, but only after he himself had shot three Seattle police officers.

http://www.redstate.com/terichristoph/2017/05/22/seattle-really-insane-police-can-no-longer-call-suspects-suspects/
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 09:46:52 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline rodamala

Seattle Really is Insane: Police Can No Longer Call Suspects “Suspects”

Posted at 3:00 pm on May 22, 2017 by Teri Christoph

Last month, Demarius Butts, 19, and his 17-year-old sister decided to steal some beer and doughnuts from a 7-11 in Seattle. After brandishing a gun at the store’s clerk, Butts and his sister ran away, then stopped for a smoke. Officers responding to a report of the armed robbery at the 7-11 quickly caught up to them. A shoot out ensued, with Butts ending up being killed, but only after he himself had shot three Seattle police officers.

http://www.redstate.com/terichristoph/2017/05/22/seattle-really-insane-police-can-no-longer-call-suspects-suspects/

"Community members"?  That's rich.  Goes well with "community organizer".

Oceander

Better yet, the Department of Corrections doesn't call prisoners "offenders" anymore, it calls them "students."

:facepalm2:

Offline rodamala

Better yet, the Department of Corrections doesn't call prisoners "offenders" anymore, it calls them "students."

:facepalm2:

Saint Skittles was a student... that never matriculated.

Online andy58-in-nh

"Community members"?  That's rich.  Goes well with "community organizer".
How about "community disorganizers"?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
I got your community member right here.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Words do matter.

If Seattlesylum feels lead poisoning is a problem among the Skellbag population maybe the Slutmongers at city hall should remove head from ass and look in the mirror.  That's the real problem.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 01:55:37 pm by Hondo69 »