Author Topic: NAACP fires its president, will embrace Black Lives Matter  (Read 635 times)

rangerrebew

May 21, 2017
NAACP fires its president, will embrace Black Lives Matter
By Rick Moran

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), the 109 year old civil rights organization, will not renew the contract of its president, Cornell Brooks, and will "recast" its mission by conducting "a systemwide and strategic revisioning process that will ensure that the NAACP can address these 21st century challenges."

Reading between the lines isn't difficult; the NAACP will become more like Black Lives Matter and less like a mainstream organization dedicated to advancing the economic interests of blacks.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/05/naacp_fires_its_president_will_embrace_black_lives_matter.html#ixzz4hqU3HiZ4
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

rangerrebew

Re: NAACP fires its president, will embrace Black Lives Matter
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 09:33:55 pm »
I wonder if this "decision" came from Tom Perez.  Since the democrat party chose to embrace BLM, they had to have the NAACP on board to make things right.  So, for both democrats and the NAACP, Dr. Martin Luther King is out, except on his birthday of course, and violence is in.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 09:47:37 pm »
Because the NAALCP realizes that it must get more radical to try and keep in front of the cameras. That's because all this massive immigration from all corners has diluted their percentage and their message. They are no longer the top-of-the-heap minority after their personal messiah Obama opened the doors and flooded in the rest of the world. It's far more difficult these days to agitate when it's no longer just you and whites.

Oh the irony.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 09:51:13 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 09:49:06 pm »
But the times have changed. And younger blacks prefer the "activism" and rhetoric of violent revolution. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that we are about to enter a new phase in race relations in the US with unknown consequences for black and white alike.

Oh, I'm not so sure about all that. The consequences for these young, violent, black revolutionaries and their political benefactors are a foregone conclusion.

Here in my neck of the woods alone, hell, we could probably defeat the standing armies of most nations.

And by the way; Who are they trying to kid, anyway. BLM has been a sock puppet of the NAACP all along.
Barba non facit philosophum.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 11:59:41 pm »
Well they saw the demand list from BLM and thought they'd ride that gravy train.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2017, 12:10:08 am »
This is a big step toward the marginalization of the NAACP. They will become a radical fringe group and eventually will fade to obscurity.

Only a decade ago, a large percentage of NAACP donations came from White people. This will inevitably decline drastically. Why would White people give money to a group who openly 'hates' White people?

Also, the NAACP has traditionally been allied with several Latino/Hispanic grievance groups. I cannot see how this alliance can be maintained if the NAACP becomes a radical racist Black nationalist/Black supremacist movement.

Like the Democrat Party itself, the NAACP is radicalizing into something which is unrecognizable from its founding.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2017, 02:55:36 am »
This is a big step toward the marginalization of the NAACP. They will become a radical fringe group and eventually will fade to obscurity.

Only a decade ago, a large percentage of NAACP donations came from White people. This will inevitably decline drastically. Why would White people give money to a group who openly 'hates' White people?

Also, the NAACP has traditionally been allied with several Latino/Hispanic grievance groups. I cannot see how this alliance can be maintained if the NAACP becomes a radical racist Black nationalist/Black supremacist movement.

Like the Democrat Party itself, the NAACP is radicalizing into something which is unrecognizable from its founding.

They are doing it with the moslems.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley