Author Topic: Boo Hoo! Charitable organizations which resettle refugees forced to raise private funds  (Read 726 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Boo Hoo! Charitable organizations which resettle refugees forced to raise private funds
Ann Corcoran on May 13, 2017
https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/05/13/boo-hoo-charitable-organizations-which-resettle-refugees-forced-to-raise-private-funds/
...here are the nine federal resettlement contractors (aka Volags, short for Voluntary Agencies, Ha! Ha!) that make up the “refugee-resettlement industry:”

Church World Service (CWS)
    Ethiopian Community Development Council (ECDC) (secular)
    Episcopal Migration Ministries (EMM)
    Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS)
    International Rescue Committee (IRC) (secular)
    US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI) (secular)
    Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services (LIRS)
    United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
    World Relief Corporation (WR)

The WSJ does make it clear that these NON-Profit groups (six are ostensibly religious groups) are paid by the head to place refugees in your towns and get them signed up for their stuff.  For the first few years that I wrote this blog, mainstream media never mentioned that fact!  So, yes, their budgets will vary as they have become almost completely dependent on federal money for their salaries/benefits, office rental, travel, etc.

More at the site: https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/05/13/boo-hoo-charitable-organizations-which-resettle-refugees-forced-to-raise-private-funds/
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

Damn Shame ain't it! 

Offline Smokin Joe

Damn Shame ain't it!
Yeah, but they have still been yanking them in the gate in unprecedented numbers. Check the article.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I want to see as many of these "charitable organizations" put out of business, as is possible.

Offline Smokin Joe

I want to see as many of these "charitable organizations" put out of business, as is possible.
"Charitable" isn't the word I'd use. They are subversive, committing cultural sabotage on small town America, and the big towns, too. They are in it for the money, and it's our money they are using, Federal funds. More of the Obama legacy...

C S Lewis