Author Topic: Robert De Niro: Trump a ‘Pig’ Worse Than Madoff  (Read 867 times)

rangerrebew

Robert De Niro: Trump a ‘Pig’ Worse Than Madoff
« on: May 21, 2017, 12:52:25 pm »

Robert De Niro: Trump a ‘Pig’ Worse Than Madoff
By Brent Baker | May 20, 2017 | 8:03 PM EDT

Actor Robert De Niro delivered an outburst of anti-Trump vitriol just before the Saturday night debut on HBO of The Wizard of Lies, a movie in which he plays Bernie Madoff.

He told USA Today that Madoff’s story still “resonates” thanks to Trump and that while what Madoff “did was horrible and awful; monstrous,” Trump is worse than the Ponzi scheme criminal since he’s a “bad con artist” who every day is “doing something that is absolutely — what word can I use? He’s just a slob. He’s a pig.”

Source URL: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/brent-baker/2017/05/20/robert-de-niro-trump-pig-worse-madoff

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Robert De Niro: Trump a ‘Pig’ Worse Than Madoff
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 01:08:57 pm »
Another worthless liberal Hollywood turd who thinks he knows more than the average American.

You act okay Bob, but your politics suck.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 10:19:49 pm »
Another worthless liberal Hollywood turd who thinks he knows more than the average American.

You act okay Bob, but your politics suck.

He's thinks playing a tough guy is the same thing as being a tough guy.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 06:58:16 am »
They must have interviewed him from Belize or wherever he moved to since fleeing the USA.