Author Topic: Rush: James Comey Is Embarrassing Himself  (Read 871 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: James Comey Is Embarrassing Himself
« on: May 19, 2017, 05:50:49 pm »
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/05/19/james-comey-is-embarrassing-himself/

James Comey Is Embarrassing Himself

May 19, 2017

RUSH: You know, folks, it’s just embarrassing. I mean, watching all of this, all these people on the left — including Comey now. This is so embarrassing to have this guy Benjamin Wittes go out there and talk for you, and the New York Times report what you want. Why don’t they just give him a byline, because all of this is coming from Comey? (impression) “Yeah, Benjamin Wittes and I know Comey. Comey is a good friend of mine. He’s been speaking of Comey. Comey hid behind the curtains in the White House so Trump wouldn’t find him one night.” You hear about that? (interruption)

JOHNNY DONOVAN: And now, from sunny south Florida, it’s Open Line Friday!

RUSH: (interruption) You didn’t hear about that? They put that out. Comey hid behind the curtains. He wore a blue suit and hid behind the blue curtain! He was so embarrassed of Trump, he didn’t want Trump to spot him in the room, and then Trump did and Trump came up and gave him one of those handshakes where you grabbed someone and pull ’em to you and give them an embrace. Comey was embarrassed. He thought it would show that he’s in collusion with Trump.

You know all that is? There’s a big time businessman; he doesn’t know how to do a political handshake which is one of these limp-wrist things. I tell you, this is the most amazing — and there still isn’t any evidence of anything that is propelling all of this. And I’ve been reading some things that the Trump people, Trump voters are not falling for it at all. In fact, more and more Trumpists are not even watching the news anymore.

And in fact, it’s anecdotal, but more and more people that voted for Trump are more supportive of him now than they were even during the election because of all of this that’s arrayed against him. You’re not gonna hear about it, because the Drive-Bys don’t care about it. So the Drive-Bys are never gonna find it — and if they did stumble into that sentiment, they would find a way to characterize it as minimalist and irrelevant.

Well, greetings, folks. Here we are to wrap up yet another busy broadcast we, and it has been busy — and today is gonna be busy because we are loaded. So we’ve got Comey sending his buddy out to speak for him, and he’s making it clear — the buddy speaking for Comey is making it clear — that Comey was so embarrassed of Trump and so embarrassed of the White House staff and so embarrassed not to be seen as friendly with them for fear of what it might do to Comey’s reputation or his image. I mean, it’s amazing.

I saw two stories last night and I sent them on it a friend of mine. I said, “This is embarrassing. This is just embarrassing that Trump is supposedly the punk in this relationship, and everybody else in Washington is representative of the high-mindedness of sophistication — and erudition and it’s just the exact opposite. The loony bin is in that group of people scared to death and opposed to Trump.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Rush: James Comey Is Embarrassing Himself
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 06:02:35 pm »
Rush is falling for the same sensationalist news he complains about. It gets down to what suits him. In this case the stupid, 'wore a blue suite to hide behind the curtains' story.

Simply put on all this Comey stuff, we don't know until we know. This is all just speculation. Until that memo comes out, he is guessing just like all of us.