Author Topic: Rush: Does Anyone Remember What James Comey Said Under Oath?  (Read 873 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Does Anyone Remember What James Comey Said Under Oath?

May 18, 2017

RUSH: So let me repeat something that I got into a little bit yesterday on the program. On May 3rd, FBI director James Comey, under oath, testified that he had not experienced any attempts to stop the FBI from doing any investigation. This week an unknown, unidentified person called a New York Times reporter and read to him a memo that supposedly Comey had written after a meeting with Trump back on Valentine’s Day where Trump hoped that the Flynn matter would not proceed further, three weeks after the FBI had cleared Flynn.

Now, I know you might have heard me say some of this yesterday, and I did. But it needs to be repeated. The FBI had cleared Flynn of any malfeasance in the phone calls that they had surveilled that Flynn had had with the Russian ambassador. Flynn had been cleared on those. There were other things, whether or not he accepted money for a speech illegally and this focus on the Logan Act, which has never been prosecuted. But, in terms of the phone call where the Russian ambassador was being surveilled by the NSA, maybe the FBI.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/05/18/does-anyone-remember-what-james-comey-said-under-oath/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer