Author Topic: Anthony Weiner To Plead Guilty In Plea Deal For Sexting Underage Girl  (Read 1618 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Anthony Weiner To Plead Guilty In Plea Deal For Sexting Underage Girl

Kaitlan Collins
White House Correspondent
9:06 AM 05/19/2017

Anthony Weiner is expected to plead guilty Friday to a single charge of transferring obscene material to a minor as part of a plea agreement he has made with the United States attorney’s office in Manhattan.

According to the New York Times, the disgraced former congressman surrendered himself early Friday morning. The charge he is expected to plead guilty to has a potential sentence of zero to 10 years in prison, and he will likely have to register as a sex offender.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/19/report-anthony-weiner-to-plead-guilty-in-plea-deal-for-sexting-underage-girl/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Dont forget he had his infant son beside him as he did this.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Rivergirl

There are people in prison for this type of crime.
Imagine Huma using Weiner's computer to back up emails from her Blackberry.
Mixed in with pics of his private parts................ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

Dont forget he had his infant son beside him as he did this.
Bingo...anyone else would have been arrested and charged for child abuse...that very week the pic came out.  I will be shocked if he serves any time.

How will Jordan Weiner turn out as a young man seeing that? How many times did Anthony do this? How evil is Huma to still be with him? She never was home for her loving son, Jordan. Yet she was home and probably still is for hillary.

Full on child abuse all around for these parents.

Online mountaineer

How will Jordan Weiner turn out as a young man seeing that? How many times did Anthony do this? How evil is Huma to still be with him? She never was home for her loving son, Jordan. Yet she was home and probably still is for hillary.

Full on child abuse all around for these parents.
It's a safe bet Huma has spent more time with Granny Clinton than with her son. One wonders who is raising that unfortunate child.

Online mountaineer

Dana Loesch‏Verified account @DLoesch 28m28 minutes ago

Glad to see justice for a guy whose people accused me of hacking his Twitter account after AB and I broke this story years ago.

Offline Frank Cannon

It's a safe bet Huma has spent more time with Granny Clinton than with her son. One wonders who is raising that unfortunate child.

It takes a village.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Kaitlan Collins

Anthony Weiner is expected to plead guilty Friday to a single charge of transferring obscene material to a minor as part of a plea agreement he has made with the United States attorney’s office in Manhattan.

According to the New York Times, the disgraced former congressman surrendered himself early Friday morning. The charge he is expected to plead guilty to has a potential sentence of zero to 10 years in prison, and he will likely have to register as a sex offender.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/19/report-anthony-weiner-to-plead-guilty-in-plea-deal-for-sexting-underage-girl/

I wonder what sex offender status, does for one's job prospects?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
I wonder what sex offender status, does for one's job prospects?
If he played basketball, he could sign with an NBA team, alas.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I confidently expect his sentence to be firmly at the zero end of the spectrum.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
He had three factors working against him -

1)  Naturally deviant

2)  Access to electronic media

3)  Sham marriage providing no outlet for his sick fantasies
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Anthony Weiner pleads guilty: 'I have a sickness'
The Hill, May 19, 2017

Former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) on Friday pleaded guilty to sending obscene material to an underage girl.

“I have a sickness, but I do not have an excuse,” he said, according to The New York Daily News.

“I apologize to everyone I have hurt,” Weiner added in his admission to the court. “I apologize to the teenage girl, whom I mistreated so badly.”

The Daily News reported that Weiner cried as he read a four-paragraph statement at the Manhattan Federal Courthouse.

Prosecutors said they would ask for 21 months to 27 months in prison for Weiner once his plea is entered. He will also be required to register as a sex offender.
Court documents indicated the plea deal was finalized on May 10, according to the Daily News.

Weiner, 52, was facing a single charge of transmitting obscene material to a minor. The charge carried a potential 10-year prison term.

“I knew this was as morally wrong as it was unlawful,” said Weiner, whose sentencing is scheduled for Sept. 8.

“I engaged in obscene communications with this teenager, including sharing explicit images and encouraging her to engage in sexually explicit conduct, just as I had done and continued to do with adult women.”

Investigators say Weiner, then 51, began exchanging illicit text messages with a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina in January 2016. Weiner’s plea indicated the conducted occurred from that January and March.

The investigation into Weiner has been blamed in part for Hillary Clinton’s loss in the 2016 presidential election to President Trump. The FBI announced in October it was renewing its investigation into Clinton's handling of classified material after Clinton emails were found on Weiner's laptop in the course of a separate investigation.

Weiner is married to Huma Abedin, a longtime aide to Clinton.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/334255-anthony-weiner-pleads-guilty-i-have-a-sickness

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
What a complete dirtbag... notice they left out his party?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Kaitlan Collins

more
I wonder why this does not say " the former Democrat congressman"?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I wonder why this does not say " the former Democrat congressman"?

Well the next 24 months he'll play "underaged girl" for his room mate, and the rest of guys in Cell Block D.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

A lot more details and background can be found here:  (don't read if you've just finished eating lunch)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/nyregion/anthony-weiner-guilty-plea-sexting.html?_r=0

The charge of transferring obscene material to a minor carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison, but Weiner is likely to get less. As part of his plea agreement, federal prosecutors said they would consider a term between 21 months and 27 months "fair and appropriate."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-weiner-idUSKCN18F1K1

Silver Pines

Huma's finally done...

http://nypost.com/2017/05/19/huma-abedin-finally-files-for-divorce-from-anthony-weiner/

Edit: Sources now saying that isn't true.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 08:26:45 pm by CatherineofAragon »

Offline Rivergirl

If I am not mistaken there are special prisons for sex offenders.  A teacher here in NJ was convicted of sex abuse of a student and he was placed in a special prison.
Not sure about NJ but surely he would not be placed in the general population in prison.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I'm guessing he will perform a Michael Hutchence/David Carradine prior to sentencing.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Oceander

The plea deal involves 21 to 27 months, although the judge isn't prohibited from going outside the range.