Author Topic: Trump told Russians firing 'nut job' Comey eased pressure on him: report  (Read 1514 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump told Russians firing 'nut job' Comey eased pressure on him: report
By Ben Kamisar - 05/19/17 03:06 PM EDT

President Trump told Russian officials his firing of FBI Director James Comey relieved “great pressure” on him, calling the former FBI chief a “nut job,” The New York Times reported Friday.

"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job," Trump said, according to a report based on a summary of the meeting obtained by the Times.

Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak and Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov met with Trump in the White House on May 10, when the alleged conversation occurred.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/334272-trump-told-russians-firing-nut-job-comey-eased-pressure-on-him-report

Good grief..please don't let this be true...!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, did not dispute the account.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Stories are peculating up through the intel community that Comey was a nut and thought he was going to be the next Hoover. Buck Sextant was covering this on his show last night and he is ex CIA.

Offline bolobaby

OK, so I want this whole Russian/FBI thing to go away because I think it is stupid and a distraction.

But can some Trumpette please explain to me how this is part of his brilliant six dimensional chess? Because, frankly, only a world-class moron would make statements like this during this sensitive time.

(Reminder: We could have had Cruz.)
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Its like saying "I'll have more flexibility after the election".

Offline beandog

I thnk it's funny and in all likelihood, true.

Offline corbe

OK, so I want this whole Russian/FBI thing to go away because I think it is stupid and a distraction.

But can some Trumpette please explain to me how this is part of his brilliant six dimensional chess? Because, frankly, only a world-class moron would make statements like this during this sensitive time.

(Reminder: We could have had Cruz.)

I would like to take a moment and explore that hypothetical @bolobaby Had Cruz been elected and confronted by a hostile media and an Administration that leaks like a sieve:
   A: Do you think he would claim to be 'the most persecuted President ever' and whine about it to all who would listen?
   B: Would he continue to make ridiculous statements like this and the 100 before?

And most importantly would us 'Cruzers' continue making excuses for him an blame all his problems on those dam ol sore losers-Trumpsters?

I think we know in our Hearts that is not in his DNA, nor ours.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Idiot

Trump can't keep his mouth shut.  Surprised he didn't tweet it.  **nononono*

Offline bolobaby

I would like to take a moment and explore that hypothetical @bolobaby Had Cruz been elected and confronted by a hostile media and an Administration that leaks like a sieve:
   A: Do you think he would claim to be 'the most persecuted President ever' and whine about it to all who would listen?
   B: Would he continue to make ridiculous statements like this and the 100 before?

And most importantly would us 'Cruzers' continue making excuses for him an blame all his problems on those dam ol sore losers-Trumpsters?

@corbe

Cruz reminds me a lot of Shapiro and vice versa. He sticks to his guns and utterly dismantles people without looking like an ass doing it:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMd5zsVXFX4
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 08:22:39 pm by bolobaby »
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Its like saying "I'll have more flexibility after the election".

Except that this gets wall to wall reporting.

Offline Cripplecreek

Except that this gets wall to wall reporting.

Don't care.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Cripplecreek

Well, good for you.

Guess I'm just not a hypocrite.  Trump behaving like Obama won't get a pass from me because of the letter by his name.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Guess I'm just not a hypocrite.  Trump behaving like Obama won't get a pass from me because of the letter by his name.

Come on, Crip, I don't believe you're really dense!

Offline beandog

Except that Trump isn't behaving like Obama but if it makes you feel better to think so, have at it.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Stories are peculating up through the intel community that Comey was a nut and thought he was going to be the next Hoover. Buck Sextant was covering this on his show last night and he is ex CIA.

There is a story floating on Facebook and Yahoo about Comey hiding behind the drapes so Trump wouldn't see him.

Take that for whatever.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Cruz would not have done so.  He would have maintained his dignity and skewered them with facts and reason.

Do we think ...in our Hearts. ... that would have stopped the seige?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

You might consider looking up the definition of hypocrite.  At least you spelled it right.

Offline ConservativeGranny

Wouldn't this be a case of the pot calling the kettle black?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Good grief..please don't let this be true...!

DJT calling someone else a nut job?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline montanajoe

Wouldn't this be a case of the pot calling the kettle black?

Yep...my first thought was that it takes one to know one... :whistle:

Offline corbe

Cruz would not have done so.  He would have maintained his dignity and skewered them with facts and reason.

Do we think ...in our Hearts. ... that would have stopped the seige?

Nothing will stop the siege @Emjay but if you stop feeding that Monster with conflicting and problematic statements, Comey firing for instance, you may at least slow it's growth.
  I do believe that half these 'leaks' are indeed orchestrated by and for the Trump White House, yea, I know they all did it, still don't make it right and my point being Cruz would not be feeding them ammunition.