Author Topic: REPORT: Trump FURIOUS at Kimberly Guilfoyle…  (Read 780 times)

Online corbe

REPORT: Trump FURIOUS at Kimberly Guilfoyle…
« on: May 18, 2017, 06:10:40 pm »

REPORT: Trump FURIOUS at Kimberly Guilfoyle…

The Right Scoop    May. 17, 2017 5:34 pm by The Right Scoop

Looks like Trump isn’t happy that Guilfoyle is gunning for Spicer’s job. In fact he thinks she’s using him to better her own position:

WASHINGTON EXAMINER – President Trump is “furious” at reports that Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle is gunning for White House spokesman Sean’s Spicer’s job, telling aides that his press secretary is a vital part of his operation, according to insiders.

Knowledgeable sources said that Trump was angered when she went to the press to announce that she was talking to Trump aides about the job.

In what was viewed as a ‘diss’ by Team Trump, she told the San Jose Mercury News, “Sean Spicer is a very nice man and a patriot; he’s dedicated himself to this public service.” She added, “I wish him the best, and I know he puts a lot of effort into it.”

But she reached for his job. “I’m a patriot, and it would be an honor to serve the country,” Guilfoyle said. “I think it’d be a fascinating job. It’s a challenging job, and you need someone really determined and focused, a great communicator in there with deep knowledge to be able to handle that position.”

That did not go down well in the Oval Office.

“Trump gets angry every time he sees those stories. He believes that she is using him to better her own situation,” said one insider. “He’s furious.”

She subsequently issued a statement saying she is staying with Fox. “As I stated in the interview, I really love what I do and my job co-hosting ‘The Five’ is tough to beat,” she said.

According to reports, she is locked into a three-year contract that pays up to $800,000 a year. The press secretary earns around $175,000.

<..snip..>

http://therightscoop.com/report-trump-furious-at-kimberly-guilfoyle/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

Re: REPORT: Trump FURIOUS at Kimberly Guilfoyle…
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 06:15:46 pm »
"Knowledgeable sources"  "Insiders close to the President"

Can you smell fake news is a cookin!

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 06:19:05 pm »
Notice how many stories have words like "furious" in the title when it comes to Trump.

I did think it was highly unusual for the move to be announced like it was.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

geronl

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 06:27:32 pm »
Trump spends way too much time and energy worrying about the press.

Offline endicom

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 06:45:23 pm »
Notice how many stories have words like "furious" in the title when it comes to Trump.

Yup. And some about Obama towards the end of his term, when it didn't matter. There must be something about the Oval Office that infuriates.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2017, 06:57:09 pm »

I did think it was highly unusual for the move to be announced like it was.
I did notice that. The press is trying to paint Trump as a furious, intolerant, tyrant, who is constantly angry.
Although I thought it was weird that Kimberly would talk about this like she did, it is hard to imagine that she just made it up herself. There must something to it. It is possible that Trump approached her as an option, but wanted her to keep quiet about it so as not to embarrass Spicer?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2017, 06:58:41 pm »
Pretty sure you just nailed it.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink