Author Topic: Advice for President Trump from Proverbs - Bryan Fischer, AFA.net  (Read 767 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Advice for President Trump from Proverbs

Your presidency to this point has been a chaotic affair, some of which has been your own doing. A little advice from the book of Proverbs, written by a political leader who was the wisest man who ever lived, might help.

First, reflect on the incredible power of the spoken word.

Solomon had much to say about the enormous capacity of the tongue both to harm and to heal. “Death and life are in the power of the tongue,” he said, “and those who love it will eat its fruits (Proverbs 18:21).” Never forget that, as our president, the impact of your speech is far more potent than the speech of anyone else in our land. Make it your aim to use the power of your tongue to impart life.

Second, pick your fights wisely.

When knuckleheads in our culture say and do aggravating things, it’s almost impossible not to strike back impulsively, rashly, and in anger.

Continued: http://www.afa.net/the-stand/culture/2017/05/advice-for-president-trump-from-proverbs/#.WRs7EDP01V8.twitter

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Advice for President Trump from Proverbs - Bryan Fischer, AFA.net
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 05:48:33 pm »

I think Trump might find that right behind 2 Corinthians right?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.