Author Topic: Baltimore Has Become A Rotting, Decaying War Zone As A Raging Opioid Epidemic Eats Away At The City Like Cancer  (Read 445 times)

rangerrebew

Baltimore Has Become A Rotting, Decaying War Zone As A Raging Opioid Epidemic Eats Away At The City Like Cancer
By Michael Snyder, on May 9th, 2017

It is hard to believe that Baltimore was once one of the greatest cities in the entire world.  Unlike nearby Washington D.C., Baltimore is a blue collar city that is home to some of the hardest working people in America.  When I was in high school, my brother and I were huge fans of the Baltimore Orioles, and once in a while our parents would drive us from our home in Virginia all the way up to Baltimore to see them play.  As an adult, I spent a number of years living near D.C., and I would take frequent trips up to Baltimore.  To say that the city is in a state of decline would be a major understatement.  Everywhere you look there are abandoned buildings and homes, and as you drive through some of the worst areas you can actually see drug addicts just lying in the streets.  Just like so many other communities all over this country, decades of liberal policies have taken a brutal toll, and now the city is just a rotting, decaying shell of the glorious metropolis that it once was.

There are some sections of Baltimore that you simply do not go into once the sun goes down.  And actually it isn’t a very good idea to go into those areas during the day either.  The crime in the city has gotten so bad that authorities have actually formally requested help from the federal government…

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/baltimore-has-become-a-rotting-decaying-war-zone-as-a-raging-opioid-epidemic-eats-away-at-the-city-like-cancer
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 01:35:44 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Just another glittering example of how democrat policies can free people from poverty. :3:

Offline goatprairie

From certain sources I've read, it appears the people who own the racetrack, Pimlico, where they run the Preakness are going to move the race to a safer, Baltimore suburb, Laurel.
Apparently, the violent crime is so horrible in the area of the racetrack the owners are fearful of racetrack patrons being assaulted or killed by the thugs who infest the area.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"According to the 2010 Census, Baltimore's population is 63.7% Black, 29.6% White, 2.3% Asian, and 0.4%, American Indian and Alaska Native. Across races, 4.2% of the population are of Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin.[141]"

Since 1950 has lost about 1/3 of the population.

Nuff said.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltimore#Demographics
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

geronl

The undescriptive title is just not hyperbolic or overwrought enough.